OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

FB_IMG_1558449993688.jpg

If they get by with two loses, depending on the two, they'll be in contention for the SEC West title...

They'd give Jimbo Dabo's contract + some. :lol: :lol:

“I hate to be the bearer of bad news as I have tried to keep my opinions off site, but USC is maybe at best sniffing for 5 of the top 100. I am being charitable with that number.

Helton also blew the Steele thing big time. I dont want to go into great detail on this board but Oregon coach simply outworked him. He came down 3 times in 8 days to spend time with the Steele family. USC couldnt even return a phone call.

Steele family was gonna do so much to get their kid into USC.

Urbie for 2020. Pray for it.”
- Free Kobe

If west coast folks think Cristobal's recruiting tactics are bad I can't wait to see what they think when Urban is at 'SC :lol:

“I hate to be the bearer of bad news as I have tried to keep my opinions off site, but USC is maybe at best sniffing for 5 of the top 100. I am being charitable with that number.

Helton also blew the Steele thing big time. I dont want to go into great detail on this board but Oregon coach simply outworked him. He came down 3 times in 8 days to spend time with the Steele family. USC couldnt even return a phone call.

Steele family was gonna do so much to get their kid into USC.

Urbie for 2020. Pray for it.”
- Free Kobe
shoot, I'll be happy with 5 out of the top 100!! Wasn't even thinking that would happen. Sign me up.

Unless he thinks he can beat out Bryant, he's better off sitting this year out and getting another year of eligibility.

If he doesn’t have eligibility he can’t compete.

He can still redshirt later.

“So we now know for 2018 the #B1G schools each got $54 million and the #Pac12 schools each got $31.3 million. That means #Rutgers, #Maryland and #Iowa received $22.7 million more than #USC, #UCLA and #Washington. And that number will only grow over next 4/5 years.”

But we have to deal with **** like this cause of him

If west coast folks think Cristobal's recruiting tactics are bad I can't wait to see what they think when Urban is at 'SC :lol:
shoot, I'll be happy with 5 out of the top 100!! Wasn't even thinking that would happen. Sign me up.

If James Franklin gave SC pause, I really don't think they're about that Urban Meyer life. He's probably not coming back for anything less than Dabo money either.

Basically people think Oregon committed another recruiting violation :lol:

860DE6FE-1CE4-4158-882F-9A109692E8EF.jpeg

These SEC coaches in the PAC got them pressed :lol: :lol:

USC got nowhere else to go... eventually some sort of BigXII merger seems most likely.

That was going to be my point. USC is not going independent and they not leaving the pac12 at all. It would it have to be some big time realignment to get things moving.

Back
Top Bottom