**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re head dripping with Black ice right now :emoji_barber::emoji_barber::emoji_barber:

4F24C6CF-7C5E-4DAE-9696-52F0B0BD48A7.gif

90% of barbershop boys don't know how to hoop either :lol:

****** know more about the soap opera side of the league and VERY little about the actual sport. ****** be exposing themselves left and right in here

I’ve been a Knicks fan my entire life but ok keko
Yeah man . Sure .

I dont even know when was the last time you even talk Knicks.

You the type of fan that if a miracle happen and the Knicks meet a lebron team in the finals, you would root for lebron.

Stop it ....

Yeah man . Sure .

I dont even know when was the last time you even talk Knicks.

You the type of fan that if a miracle happen and the Knicks meet a lebron team in the finals, you would root for lebron.

Stop it ....
There’s nothing to talk about. The rest of the nba is more interesting than a knicks team that has been bad for damn near 15 years now. What is there to talk about?
Honestly keko hop off my nuts no cashews no almonds my ***** :emoji_100:

Same dudes who say Steph is a bad defender are the ones saying lebron is an excellent defender. The truth be told, Steph is a very mediocre defender, and so is lebron

There’s nothing to talk about. The rest of the nba is more interesting than a knicks team that has been bad for damn near 15 years now. What is there to talk about?
Honestly keko hop off my nuts no cashews no almonds my ***** :emoji_100:
You baby soft ....

Relax ....

You are a groupie.....

Always talking about hop off but yet you are the first one to quote and go at everyone that talks about bron. Facts ....

Relax little man.

Goes back to coaching and how much emphasis we place on it in NBA basketball.

Pop is one of, if not the greatest coach of all time. You mean to tell me that w/o good defenders he can't come close to coaching an average defense? Pop, the genius?

Yup, their good defenders are gone and their defense has completely fallen apart.

You baby soft ....

Relax ....

You are a groupie.....

Always talking about hop off but yet you are the first one to quote and go at everyone that talks about bron. Facts ....

Relax little man.
You stay bothering me cause you think I got you banned from the thread. Only time you post in this thread is to quote me about something I said. You the groupie not me

Last edited:
^^^ There’s no good reason DeRozan should be as terrible on defense as he is. Says to me that he just doesn’t give a **** about defending for real...

90% of barbershop boys don't know how to hoop either :lol:

*****s know more about the soap opera side of the league and VERY little about the actual sport. *****s be exposing themselves left and right in here

funny considering 90% of the Blogboy King Pins will tell guys who play/coach/train for a living they're wrong, based off a equation they made up on their couch. SAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom