**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mister figs, but he gone this July.

I'm not about to contract the team like the one dude said yesterday though :lol::smh:

NO is :pimp:
we dont want no1 from boston we gon make a run in da playoffs wit what we got..yall keep kyrie hayward n tatum

Post shot celebrations have gotten outta hand. I mean J Noah hits a wide open 16 foot jumper and he started screaming and even did the two guns in a holster move. Like, man you hit an open jumper and ended up with 4 points

And then you look and confirm that he has a better career FG%, 2P%, 3P%, FT%, and TS% than Ingram :rofl:
I believe the Celtics will figure it out.

They are incorporating Gordon and re introducing Kyrie. Once they get it, I think theyll be back where they were last year.

But before then, hope the Knicks win tonight.

And then you look and confirm that he has a better career FG%, 2P%, 3P%, FT%, and TS% than Ingram :rofl:

What does he do better TODAY in 2018 where you think high level prospects would Improve when they have better teammates...

Literally NOTHING on the court.... but you go ahead and think teams are lining up for the services Of Jaylen Brown.

"Soft" Jamaal Murray dropped 48 points last night tho
this guy dropped 55 before...

giphy.gif

This gone be you on Xmas day...

SkeletalSmartEgret-size_restricted.gif

Despicable on top of being a Criminole
images

Reactions: MVP
I was told by delusional celtics fans that Jaylen brown was a legitimate 3&D Guy.... & future all star.

Again what does Jaylen Brown do well??

I was told by delusional celtics fans that Jaylen brown was a legitimate 3&D Guy.... & future all star.

Again what does Jaylen Brown do well??
I havent seen much of the Celtics this year, but I'm sure GH being healthy and in the lineup has changed the celtics Lineup and JB game play. If you saw what Brown did late last year and in the playoffs and say dude doesn't have potential, then you're bugging.

In all honesty, I saw more out of him that I have seen with Ingram.

What does he do better TODAY in 2018 where you think high level prospects would Improve when they have better teammates...

Literally NOTHING on the court.... but you go ahead and think teams are lining up for the services Of Jaylen Brown.

So in other words...ignore the accumulative statistics of 2 players that are in their 3rd season...and instead build a narrative around a 20 game sample size.

This is Barber Shop ideology at it's finest :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom