**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic's conclusion after watching the playoffs last year was that Houston and Boston had tough guys so they wanted to add those type of players...

:rofl:

"Boston took out Philly's shooters." Boston was a top 2 3pt% shooting team last year.
"Houston has a bunch of ballhandlers." It was just CP3 and Harden.

:rofl:

Not to mention he completely disregards the actual two finalists. GS was #1 in 3pt% and the Cavs, who actually built the team around your best player, were #6 in 3pt%.

What a clown :rofl:
You hate to see it :pimp:

Didn't she once claim that she had sex with the entire roster one season as well? I feel like I remember that. If so gotta lean on that fact and just stay quiet.

Didn't Paul George also state that he had a thing with Lisa Ann when he was rehabbing his leg? Internet about to dig like crazy

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Lanced checking his Twitter feed this morning.

every couple of months there's a source saying Kawhi & his "camp" are leaning towards team A, Then team B, then Team C.

Kawhi bout to end up with a 50 million a year deal in China & say f the league

It's hilarious to me me that fanbases who ain't won a worthwhile thing in 2-3 decades got the "blueprint" on how to build a contender, a bunch of Oscar De La Hoyas in here.

Yea and these fans are acting as if their front offices got the winning formula or something and they ain't done nothing but make the playoffs a few times.

I feel you. But if my team isn’t winning, doesn’t exactly mean that my opinion is wrong. I get your angle though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom