**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic goat PG but so completely delusional and incompetent as a president of ops lol

Teanna story crazy. First guy def lance but second was a “top 5 paid” who was using her account to catfish dudes :lol:

I mean, on one hand, you have a GM with a successful history of building teams, on the other, you have 2 imbeciles that have no clue what they are doing.

Yup the same imbeciles who have us heading into this summer with four quality young players, Still one of the better players in the league 7 a ton of cap space, along with all our picks going forward.....

Meanwhile "genius" Danny got the biggest Heist of maybe all time & was only able to turn it into a ECF trip & Jaylen Brown's flattop & a bunch of late lottery picks

tenor.gif

Yup the same imbeciles who have us heading into this summer with four quality young players, Still one of the better players in the league 7 a ton of cap space, along with all our picks going forward.....

Meanwhile "genius" Danny got the biggest Heist of maybe all time & was only able to turn it into a ECF trip & Jaylen Brown's flattop & a bunch of late lottery picks

37lp.gif

tenor.gif
Your team is a complete dumpster fire and has been the laughing stock of the league for the last 6 years.

Imagine trying to throw shade on a conference finals team when your trash squad isn't even capable of making the playoffs.

Went from ridiculously thinking you were the 2nd best team in the West to tanking for Zion.

1EV8.gif

When deep down inside you know your squad just Fronting like contenders, your championship is the hope of a Lakers demise & individual season awards.. I've said it before, i'll say it again ya'll can't stop the inevitable. The losing now just makes the ALA tears that much sweeter when the whining goes into Overboard and we gotta hear how the league "cheats" for the Lakers.

When deep down inside you know your squad just Fronting like contenders, your championship is the hope of a Lakers demise & individual season awards.. I've said it before, i'll say it again ya'll can't stop the inevitable. The losing now just makes the ALA tears that much sweeter when the whining goes into Overboard and we gotta hear how the league "cheats" for the Lakers.

Posts from 2018
and 2017
and 2016
and 2015
and 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom