**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Jimmer and RG3 can come back, on the same day, I’m confident Hinkie can get another gig one day. However, we saw how the league allegedly colluded to keep AD out of LA so they do the same with Hinkie and the league but I’m in violent agreement with you that he’s better than a lot of these retreads.

Aside from having lived there and going to countless games, throughout the process and when they were good, I want Philly to win a chip because I want to see the revionist history of “The Process” and how Hinkie lowkey gets no credit.
They're going to be the Pistons of this era. They'll get a sneaky chip in there eventually.

Since it is you posting these, I have to ask...is there speculation or do we have confirmation this is MVP MVP ‘s account or maybe even a burner?

I don't think so.

D1FFC595-6FDB-4B1C-94B4-59DA08C5101A.jpeg

Eesh, ugly march this year. NBA the last few weeks haze been ZzzZz..... You know theres nothing to talk about when the only thing people are playing for are third team all nba slots for supermax implications. What a slog, of course the best case is you shorten by 10 games, but I'd be happy with even moving the start first week of October and keeping the number of games constant if need be.

I say you end the season 3 weeks earlier and let NCAA take March. Line up the playoffs so they start the weekend after the NCAA final.

Last edited:
****...Josh Jackson’s reaction right there was bad...I’m worried it might be an Achilles...:frown:

Eesh, ugly march this year. NBA the last few weeks haze been ZzzZz..... You know theres nothing to talk about when the only thing people are playing for are third team all nba slots for supermax implications. What a slog, of course the best case is you shorten by 10 games, but I'd be happy with even moving the start first week of October and keeping the number of games constant if need be.

I say you end the season 3 weeks earlier and let NCAA take March. Line up the playoffs so they start the weekend after the NCAA final.

Bruh - we are talking about tens of millions of dollars. If my team isn’t making the playoffs, hell yeah, I’m playing for my All-NBA Third Team. I am even if we are in the playoffs. Sheeeiiiiittttt. I’m like Latrell Spreewell, I got a family to feed!

Bruh - we are talking about tens of millions of dollars. If my team isn’t making the playoffs, hell yeah, I’m playing for my All-NBA Third Team. I am even if we are in the playoffs. Sheeeiiiiittttt. I’m like Latrell Spreewell, I got a family to feed!
Aye..! I hear ya, it's just a boring story line for me.

Aye..! I hear ya, it's just a boring story line for me.

I found it fascinating because it shows how much money has been injected into the league. I feel like several players would have been shut down or play less minutes now if it wasn’t for that.

If you’re a Center, it’s super crucial because there are only 3 spots and the guards and forwards got 6-apiece. It’s ironic because we have a lot of good centers right now so some hearts will be broken.

Thunder got a 6 game lead on the kings with 10 left. Gotta sit PG & get that shoulder as right as you can, accept the 8th seed and hope Denver finishes strong.

First guy is definitely lance.
Second might be Blake, maybe Dwight idk

PG hasn’t been top 5 paid player,top 10 yes (this season).
Blake been top 5 a couple times and we know he ain’t the smartest when it comes to women :lol:

Last edited:
Ol dude was posing as Teanna to get **** pics? And if this was a while ago where he was a top paid player...

I can definitely see how it's Dwight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom