**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Building a top heavy roster with a 35 year old & an injury prone guy has failure potential, but you can’t really pass on the talent.

With Kyrie’s impending exit killing Boston’s package, I probably would’ve tried to keep one of BI or Zo and another future pick, but I also understand the urgency.

From what I remembered about the Wiggins trade, is that the negotiations took a while, which is probably it did not happen until late August. I dont remember trade discussions starting until after Wiggins was even drafted.

No, the Wiggins-Love trade was unofficially done shortly after Lebron signed (early July) and couldn’t be processed until Aug 23rd. Hence Lebron’s SI letter in early July when he signed with the Cavs not mentioning Wiggins or Anthony Bennett about who he was excited to play with in Cleveland.

Aside from that even, if you look back, there were a lot of reports around the time that Lebron signed that the Wiggins-Love trade was done, but couldn’t be processed until Aug. 23rd of that year.

Still, what I said would stand, it would just be the LAL officially drafting, unofficially for whoever the NOP trade the pick to, which would not be made official until late Aug when you can finally trade draft picks after they’ve been drafted.
The contract is signed to do it I’m thinking. They didn’t just pinky promise all this

No, the Wiggins-Love trade was unofficially done shortly after Lebron signed (early July) and couldn’t be processed until Aug 23rd. Hence Lebron’s SI letter in early July when he signed with the Cavs not mentioning Wiggins or Anthony Bennett about who he was excited to play with in Cleveland.

Aside from that even, if you look back, there were a lot of reports around the time that Lebron signed that the Wiggins-Love trade was done, but couldn’t be processed until Aug. 23rd of that year.

Actually i remember now that cavs tried to get love the season before lebron even went back

kobe-death-stare-mike-brown.gif

I pick the Lakers when they go against warriors every time.

I really wish Bron never came here. He did this **** on purpose just to spite me.

Building a top heavy roster with a 35 year old & an injury prone guy has failure potential, but you can’t really pass on the talent.

With Kyrie’s impending exit killing Boston’s package, I probably would’ve tried to keep one of BI or Zo and another future pick, but I also understand the urgency.

Fail potential there. Rooting for the failure :pimp:

#ALA to the grave

I noticed the last two seasons before the most recent, AD played 75 games each but unfortunately averages 67 games per year for his career. This made me realize...why isn’t talking about Kyrie as injury prone? He’s missed a lot of time as well (actually only averages 64 games per year for his career) due to injury.

This dream that he’s the lakers savior. Son is a light skin mr glass. Don’t do this freeze.

No one is even really saying that :lol: Most Lakers fans are saying it depends on what happens with the 3rd Max + Vet Mins vs. filling out the roster with depth. There’s also the unknown of how much cap space we’ll have based on the parameters of the trade.

After six years of what Lakers mismanagement and missed draft picks, they got a superstar for the second year in a row and can be in a situation to make a run with a hobbled GSW. Lakers and their fans were the laughing stock of the league and this thread for six years. Let them talk their **** for a few days :lol:

It’s like when one of ya mans comes off a dry spell, even if the yamb is subpar, you’re happy to see get back on the right track.

No one is even really saying that :lol: Most Lakers fans are saying it depends on what happens with the 3rd Max + Vet Mins vs. filling out the roster with depth. There’s also the unknown of how much cap space we’ll have based on the parameters of the trade.

After six years of what Lakers mismanagement and missed draft picks, they got a superstar for the second year in a row and can be in a situation to make a run with a hobbled GSW. Lakers and their fans were the laughing stock of the league and this thread for six years. Let them talk their **** for a few days :lol:
Trust me I hope the lakers end up being good. Bron needs to be on a good team and win one more for his career. So the lakers got my energy but I will be clowning if they end up 41-41 after AD gets injured.

What's the alternative for the pelicans if lakers refuse? Rescind the offer and keep AD? Trade him to the knicks for something?

What is the leverage for NO?
Basically

NO can do whatever they want.

Correct me if I’m wrong, that had to wait since the trade wasn’t agreed upon until AFTER the draft?

I thought it was any trade that takes place or is processed after a player’s officially been selected in the draft, which would apply for both?

how much more can the clips add if they land kawhi with a max deal?
do have a slot for another max or would that star have to take slightly less?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom