**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Zo plays 70 games next year.
That’s my guy, he’s gunna be GOOD.
I never like him as much as Dlo but man he would’ve been perfect on the 2020 Lakers.

Oh well we got Unibrow :smile:

As of today, I’m starting to learn Buddhism, transcendental meditation and Yoga, so I can calmly deal with what it will be like in here if the Lakers add another max player to LeBron and AD.

Whooo-saaahhh, whooo-saaahhh...

And what’s crazy is the rest of the league will be fine with it. You won’t hear any whining about “unfair” and “ruining the league” :lol:

And what’s crazy is the rest of the league will be fine with it. You won’t hear any whining about “unfair” and “ruining the league” :lol:

Lakers ain’t made the playoffs in 6 years and have as much wins as the Knicks in the same time period but now we’re “unfair” & “ruining the league”.

You love to see it :pimp:

You heard it early then, I think people have wised up enough to know you can try and buy a trophy all you want, but it isn't a guarantee.

Lots of misdirection being spread. This July 6 or July 30 foolery is just the latest gambit to throw yall off. And yall fall for it hook line and sinker :rofl:. LeBron Rich Uncle D Rob and even Jeanie are some real chessmasters. This is a masterpiece
Chess masters fam lol these fools playing struggling to play connect 4

People grasping at straws wearing oven mitts trying to compare AD to KD making the biggest ***** move in sports history. Funny to ya boi

You really do have no shame do you. Just bussing it open for everybody.

E7B62E6D-8D4D-4D5F-928C-2693106B4CB2.gif

Go
Pels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom