Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

He just needs playing time. Like actually be on the court for as long as possible. FIBA, Summer League, G League should all do wonders for his mindset.

Ehh, I don't think it's the worst thing if we don't get some max players. They get to enjoy their profits for a bit and have no excuse if they have to pay the luxury tax for a year to build a mean squad in the future.

Call me crazy but I'm really holding out hope for kawhi :lol: he was linked to us last summer & i know his uncle is from NJ/based in NJ too. I just don't see why he would go back out west when the east is wide open still. The path to the finals is much easier as u seen with what he did in Toronto

All these talking heads wouldn't know what to do with themselves if we somehow pull this off:pimp:
url

Would agree if we were signing a healthy KD but I don’t know now. Kawhi ain’t coming here alone and AD gone so I don’t know who else there is.

Would agree if we were signing a healthy KD but I don’t know now. Kawhi ain’t coming here alone and AD gone so I don’t know who else there is.
i mean he essentially just won a ring "alone" and people are assuming he's going to LAC. We're gonna be in a similar position albeit they got a better team currently, but i dont really think he values the superteam thing as much as the media makes it out to be. But who knows its wishful thinking >D :lol:

I really don’t care about free agency. Don’t trade any young players except for frank and maintain cap room if you can’t get kawhi/kd. Just slowly grind up to a real good team the right way.

There's much worse places to be than some young players, 7 1st round picks in the next five years, and unlimited cap flexibility.

We could be the Pistons or Hornets.

Back
Top Bottom