Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Man ..

I have been saying all year, give our rookies time. They need to find themselves.

However, if this MF frank cant put decent numbers in international play, against NBA Tier 3 opposition, **** that! Bench his *** and play the rest.

Cant believe he skipped Summer to go out and play like trash.
Frank is not an NBA level player ... He's probably the only dude outside of Renaldo balkman who I legit think I can beat in a one on one just off my mid range ..

Man ..

I have been saying all year, give our rookies time. They need to find themselves.

However, if this MF frank cant put decent numbers in international play, against NBA Tier 3 opposition, **** that! Bench his *** and play the rest.

Cant believe he skipped Summer to go out and play like trash.
:lol: just a month or 2 ago you argued me down about how Lé Pookie should get 30 minutes a game this year. :rofl:

:lol: just a month or 2 ago you argued me down about how Lé Pookie should get 30 minutes a game this year. :rofl:
I recognize that and hence the reason for my post.

If he was having those numbers at the star of the year against elite competition, I would still be saying the same thing but agains international play? F that.

0CFB7E5B-58D7-4576-861D-898300420A51.jpeg

The leading scorer on that French team is averaging 11ppg. Not sure what u guys expect.

Look at Batums stats :lol:

Currently at 4.5 points, 1 rebound, 5.5 assists in 19 minutes of play over the first two preparation games (7.1/168/8.7 per 30 minutes.)

How can you stick up for that?!? And he’s shooting around 30%. And he shot 2-7 against TUNIAS!!!

Last edited:
Frances system won’t even allow him to put up the numbers you guys want. Like legit look at the averages of the other players 2 games in. The shooting percentage is concerning though.

He’s been their best defender and playmaker at 21. Most people would look at that.

It’s whatever to me at this point. I highly doubt he’ll take that year 3 leap but also highly doubt we’ll trade him. Value is too low, might as well hold on to him for things he’s actually good at.

Last edited:
So if he averaged 5 ppg while shooting 50% would that really make a difference?

His strengths are passing and defense. Rather just capitalize on that and hope he can hit the open 3 ball. Players who did less (Tony Allen, Roberson, etc) got paid significantly throughout their career and were key pieces on good teams.

Nope.

His strengths are passing and defense. Rather just capitalize on that and hope he can hit the open 3 ball. Players who did less (Tony Allen, Roberson, etc) got paid significantly throughout their career and were key pieces on good teams.
the disrespect to Tony Allen :lol:. Roberson is awful but if Frank can shoot around 50% and give us a solid 5/3/5/2 I wouldn’t be that mad.

Cats are really breaking down his game to include 2 box outs and 3-4 hockey assists :lol: get the **** outta here!! They’re treating him like the slow kid who gets a participation trophy. It’s like when the parents clap and cheer extra loud for the worst kid on the team to boost his self esteem.
perfect analogy

Back
Top Bottom