Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

There are two sides to every story.

But I still can’t believe Steve Mills is really tryna pull that off. He comes off as some privileged *** dude from an Ivy League as is.

Reading that I actually feel bad for DRose. Sounds like Phil wasn't around and Mills was on some bull ****.

Knox was literally one of the worst players in the league last year. He’s looked infinitely better this summer because he let the game come to him and his shot was falling. Also got stronger. Hopefully it translates to NBA games this year. But the point is we let him be horrible. Which is what we should be doing with DSJ and Mitch. Let DSJ have 8 turnovers and let Mitch foul out in 5 minutes. We gave Knox the full green light all season long.

How is perimeter defense not valuable? It’s probably the most valuable thing in the NBA today outside of 3pt shooting.

Edit - lmaoooo i forgot about KADEEM ALLEN. This team did everything in its power not to give their lotto pick minutes. ****s sad tbh. That’s not how you develop players. Every minute shoulda been going to DSJ and Frank, but nope Jack, Mudiay, and Allen were more important to our future.
This is the hill you choose to die on, fam...

rose the same dweeb that skipped a whole game with us.

**** em

Frank does it all the time?

Never have I ever seen people excited about the failure of one of our own :smh:

It’s not even hate or wanting him to fail. He just sucks. He gets benched because he has no contribution on offense. His defense is the only thing keeping him on a roster. Please tell me what his actual contributions are on offense, which is what the game is about now. Scoring guards.

His book comes out tomorrow, kinda just wanna read the Knick portion.

Phil's book is actually a very good read. Talked about how he handled every situation with the Knicks, Bulls, Lakers. Too bad he was a **** GM.

Bum update.

42C9D9C6-60CB-4F2E-BBD8-491993C691F5.png

I wouldn’t even be that mad if he could put those numbers up getting 20 min a game shooting 42% with a steal or 2 a game and his “Superstar” defense.

His book comes out tomorrow, kinda just wanna read the Knick portion.

Phil's book is actually a very good read. Talked about how he handled every situation with the Knicks, Bulls, Lakers. Too bad he was a **** GM.

Derrick Rose wrote a book?

:rofl:

Frank wasnt the only one guarding him most of the game if thats what you're implying. Patty Mills also leads all NBA guards in PPG in the tournament. He also dropped 30 on your beloved Donavan Mitchell when the Aussies smacked USA.

You guys are exhausting me :lol: :smh:

Frank wasnt the only one guarding him most of the game if thats what you're implying. Patty Mills also leads all NBA guards in PPG in the tournament. He also dropped 30 on your beloved Donavan Mitchell when the Aussies smacked USA.

You guys are exhausting me :lol: :smh:
That's exactly what I wondered :lol: the thing about Donavan Mitchell though is he ain't a Knick.

Back
Top Bottom