Official 2019 OFFSEASON New York Yankees Thread: COLE OR STRAUS

Bumgardner got the same annual salary as Haap smh and Haap has an incentive option for 2021 that kicks in if he hits 165 IP or 27 Games Started in 2020; look for the Yankees to cut his innings

Hurts my damn heart.

9F4787AE-9E8C-4151-8C42-A2606ECF16CC.jpeg

Bumgardner got the same annual salary as Haap smh and Haap has an incentive option for 2021 that kicks in if he hits 165 IP or 27 Games Started in 2020; look for the Yankees to cut his innings

what if the yanks were cheap and got bum and passed on cole

Clickbait headline. Didi had said he spoke to Cashman once, and that it was made clear the priority was Cole this winter.

7:52am: Betances is hoping to secure a one-year deal in the $10MM range, Heyman tweets. That’s the same guarantee Blake Treinen just landed with the Dodgers, although while Treinen had a down season in 2019, he was at least healthy and pitched 58 2/3 innings in 2019.

Heyman isn’t the most reliable source, but I hate the Yankees letting Didi and Dellin go for $24million, when they are not seriously trying to move Happ making $17.5mil. SMH

I don’t have any problem with the swoosh on the jersey. Makes no difference to me.

I agree it looks lame but it don't matter to me... I got used to it just like the NBA jerseys...I got my throwback mattingly jersey anyway.... I don't like the current jersey with or without the swoosh

Back
Top Bottom