OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Recall the 2015 pair that went up to $350 resell though. At what point do you wait or just pull the trigger.

I mean I guess it depends on your personal budget and if you have an older pair. I still have one of the previous retros so as much as I want a fresh pair I can't see myself giving some dude $50+ more for a shoe I might be able to get down the road for retail

In and out from finish line this morning

5E8A444E-793C-46E2-BDA7-7E87316EC24C.jpeg

Would go grab a pair at the store but we got 14 inches of snow. Have to wait for possible restock I guess. Congrats to everyone that secured a pair.

Your order's in. We're working to get it packed up and out the door.
I usually never get in and got lucky this time. props to those who copped, and those that didn't hopefully they restock. Happy Holidays yall!

Your order's in. We're working to get it packed up and out the door.
I usually never get in and got lucky this time. props to those who copped, and those that didn't hopefully they restock. Happy Holidays yall!

Aint nothing happy about this.

Well my local Finish Line screwed me. I called them last night and they told me they had stock. Fast forward to this morning and after waiting outside for 20 minutes I walk in and they tell me they only got in kid sizes. I was livid since they lied to me. I tried through SNRKS while I was waiting and of course lost there too. Such a crappy start to the day.

Finally hit on snkrs for the first time in months and customer service says there are new rules for applying military on launch products. I’m like oh really. After little back and forth, they finally applied the discount, came out to $144.16.

Attachments

• 941C6878-0210-49F2-BAD9-AA5936A6A37F.png
    941C6878-0210-49F2-BAD9-AA5936A6A37F.png
    587.3 KB · Views: 191
So...

- swift L on SNKRS
- I don't even bother with footsites anymore (Seriously...how do they not know about their bot problem?)
- Hibbett loaded sold out
- FNL added to cart but then got Splash page over and over

But then I went to JDS, added to cart, checked out as a guest (because I forgot my FNL/JD password) and got an order # and about 5 minutes later an e-mail confirmation. I reset my FNL/JD password and when I logged in it had my order processing. I've gotten ghost orders before but they never had an order number and never got an e-mail confirmation.

Still won't believe it unless they ship.

Back
Top Bottom