Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Take the name Wilder out of the discussion
The fighter was regaining his balance and seemed to have gotten a second wind
The fighter was alert and throwing solid punches
The fighter has been knocked down twice earlier but looks to be holding up well
The referee is a veteran and is known to stop a fight if he feels its in the best interest of the fighters long term health
Why would the corner throw in the towel?

Watch the final round again and tell me what you think

Are you serious or trolling?

Are you serious or trolling?
I'm serious
I didn't see a reason to stop the fight
I watched Razor Ruddock get knocked down twice by Mike Tyson and no one stopped the fight
I've seen boxers get out boxed for 11 rounds and score a knock out in the 12th to win the fight

The water bottle might have been spiked , Wilder had serious balance issues even before he was getting beat up .

Thats the worst video to prove your point, wilder was stumbling like a baby learning how to walk. Ref doesnt have to oblige to the towel thrown in btw.

Stop cappin for your cry baby *** sore loser. Im still a fan of wilder the boxer but hes forreal acting like a scorned ***** who got got dumped on prom night.

Just seeing you're a cowboys fans, explains your delusional babbling.
Quit listening to his interviews and just watch his fights
I live in Dallas. What football team am I supposed to root for the Packers?
That sentence let me know what level of thinking you are on

giphy.gif

I'm serious
I didn't see a reason to stop the fight
I watched Razor Ruddock get knocked down twice by Mike Tyson and no one stopped the fight
I've seen boxers get out boxed for 11 rounds and score a knock out in the 12th to win the fight

Youre buggin. Bro, you do realize that it's way more dangerous for a fighter to take the beating that wilder was taking and never go down than to get knocked down twice while being competitive like ruddock did vs tyson dont you? Dudes die staying on their feet taking numerous punches. Wilder wasnt getting outboxed, he was getting beat up bro. It's a big difference.

Youre buggin. Bro, you do realize that it's way more dangerous for a fighter to take the beating that wilder was taking and never go down than to get knocked down twice while being competitive like ruddock did vs tyson dont you? Dudes die staying on their feet taking numerous punches. Wilder wasnt getting outboxed, he was getting beat up bro. It's a big difference.
I thought being able to take punches was part of fighting?
I grew up watching Hagler Hearns, Duran Sugar Ray, Holmes ****ey, Hearns Sugar Ray, Hagler Sugar Ray
Those dudes would have fought their corner men if they threw in the towel during a title fight

Yeah I was gonna say, those fights mentioned... Hagler Hearns, Duran Leonard, etc were competitive ... Wilder not only losing his balance, but also doesn’t have the fundamental defensive skills. Not saying he gotta be Floyd, but damn man cover your face..

I posted a video of the last round
Dude wasn't looking as bad as a lot of yall are making it
The commentators were even commenting on how Wilder was throwing punches and fighting back

I just realized abner mares was commentating last night on sho. How happy yall think he is that he got pulled out of the tank fight lol.

I also think that was a bad stoppage by his corner.

Dude has been rocked before and look like he was out only to comeback and KO someone.

1st fight he dropped Fury late.

Now Im not giving merit to what he said or excuses he is making but as a fighter i would be pissed.

Wilder faces further embarrassment as quotes from 2017 about former foe Bermaine Stiverne have come to light as he attacked the Haitian for making excuses after their first fight in 2015.

“I consider him a sore loser,’ Wilder said about Stiverne ahead of their rematch in late 2017.

“I tell people all the time before I fight them, I let the fighters know, l let the fans know, don’t make excuses for my wins when I win.

"They did just that. Everybody’s gonna have an excuse. The thing about it is, nobody wants to hear an excuse once you lose.

“When you lose, you lose. Deal with it.

But if it’s an excuse that actually occurred, keep it to yourself and amongst your team.

“Go back into the gym and work on that. Because people don’t wanna hear that when you lose.

“I think that’s the thing with Stiverne – he talked so much, he promised so much and didn’t deliver none of it. And for that reason, he’s bitter.”
The best worst boxer of all time.

I also think that was a bad stoppage by his corner.

Dude has been rocked before and look like he was out only to comeback and KO someone.

1st fight he dropped Fury late.

Now Im not giving merit to what he said or excuses he is making but as a fighter i would be pissed.

Wilder was his way out. I bet maxim dadashev and patrick days corners wished they wouldve stopped the fight a few rds earlier.

Wilder has 8 kids, one of which with special needs. **** your pride and glory at that point, your kids matter the most.

Wilder was his way out. I bet maxim dadashev and patrick days corners wished they wouldve stopped the fight a few rds earlier.

Wilder has 8 kids, one of which with special needs. **** your pride and glory at that point, your kids matter the most.
8 kids?! should've taken that $100 milli from DAZN smh thats probably his annual grocery bill

lol no wonder he posted what he posted on ig.

No sympathy for that clown, floyd been tryna show him the way but he wanted to be more of a celebrity than boxer.

Back
Top Bottom