OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just realized I didn't grace y'all with my season predictions:

Pac 12
North-Oregon
South-Utah
Champ-Utah

Big 10
East-OSU
West-Iowa
Champ-OSU

ACC
Clemson

Big 12
Oklahoma

SEC
East-UF
West-Bama
Champ-Bama

Playoff Teams
Clemson
Bama
OU
UF

Heisman
Trevor Lawrence

Just realized I didn't grace y'all with my season predictions:

Pac 12
North-Oregon
South-Utah
Champ-Utah

Big 10
East-OSU
West-Iowa
Champ-OSU

ACC
Clemson

Big 12
Oklahoma

SEC
East-UF
West-Bama
Champ-Bama

Playoff Teams
Clemson
Bama
OU
UF

Heisman
Trevor Lawrence
giphy.gif

I swear your LeBron hatred is only rivaled by your Florida homerism :lol::lol::lol:

So if you have UF in the playoff despite not winning the conference, I'm assuming that you're predicting UF has an undefeated regular season? No way you believe that in your heart. :lol:
I have Florida going 9-3 with losses to Georgia, @ LSU and @ Mizzou and I can realistically see y'all losing to South Carolina and Auburn too.

Last edited:

Meh, he hasn’t even won his conference, so maybe he’s not even referring to the SEC? Crazy to think a brand like Michigan is 3 coaches and nearly 15 years removed from winning their last Big 10 championship (I think? Could be wrong).

giphy.gif

I swear your LeBron hatred is only rivaled by your Florida homerism :lol::lol::lol:

So if you have UF in the playoff despite not winning the conference, I'm assuming that you're predicting UF has an undefeated regular season? No way you believe that in your heart. :lol:
I have Florida going 9-3 with losses to Georgia, @ LSU and @ Mizzou and I can realistically see y'all losing to South Carolina and Auburn too.

I could give 2 ****s what you think. As I do about Lebron.

Meh, he hasn’t even won his conference, so maybe he’s not even referring to the SEC? Crazy to think a brand like Michigan is 3 coaches and nearly 15 years removed from winning their last Big 10 championship (I think? Could be wrong).

He’s never won his division

Jarren Williams vs Felipe Franks, which QB dies first this Saturday because their OL can't protect them?

Felipe got a stable of backs and playmakers at receivers so if Mullen employs the short passing game and they can run the ball Franks should be good.

Heisman - Shea Patterson

ACC
Coastal - Miami
Atlantic - Clemson
Champs - Clemson

B1G
West - Wisconsin
East - OSU
Champs - OSU

Big 12
Oklahoma

PAC 12
South - Utah
North - UDub
Champs - Utah

SEC
Dogs
Bama
Champs - Bama

Playoffs
Bama
OSU
Oklahoma
Clemson
Champs - Clemson

Last edited:
I’m tempted to tweet ask sports writers who their 2 favorite players on this Utah team are :lol:

Back
Top Bottom