OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doug Gottlieb is such a ****in loser.
He doubled and tripled down on it

These tv personalities are so ****ing out of touch. Dude doesn't want to just say "my salary is dependent on college athletes playing for free and not going on strike."

Smaller schools probably cancel but not the power 5 conference. Too much money involved. They will get some sort of a season started.

Smaller schools probably cancel but not the power 5 conference. Too much money involved. They will get some sort of a season started.

I think we'll start a CFB season but not sure how we can finish one without an NBA-style bubble. This is doubley bad for states that plan on allowing fans in the stands. If MLB is any indication, we'll end up canceling games every week due to COVID outbreaks.

What’s the deal? Getting into areas where football seasons are more likely?

Yep. Alot of states on the West Coast are moving their HS football seasons to the Spring so prospects are transferring to schools that are playing football in the Fall and then most likely early enrolling in college.

The one funny thing I keep thinking about corona is, if everyone had stopped being such self important whiny [British swear words] about it back in the Spring and taken the precautions seriously, if only for the sole purpose of having safe sports in the fall, we’d be past this already. Like just stop the camps, wear masks, stay home for 3 ****ing months. But people wanted to go to their bars, get their haircuts, and insist that this is America and football stops for no one!

Well. Here we are. Enjoy your freedom. No country shoots itself in the foot like this one. (There’s a gun control joke in there somewhere.)

University of Illinois is requiring students to be tested twice a week mandatory. Some type of rapid spit test I think I heard

There are rumors that Korey Foreman is transferring to Grayson HS in Georgia as well.
No ****? Weird move in my opinion. I guess I respect that decision to want to play. I would have advised him to just sit out and enroll in Jan. He doesn't need to play

The one funny thing I keep thinking about corona is, if everyone had stopped being such self important whiny [British swear words] about it back in the Spring and taken the precautions seriously, if only for the sole purpose of having safe sports in the fall, we’d be past this already. Like just stop the camps, wear masks, stay home for 3 ****ing months. But people wanted to go to their bars, get their haircuts, and insist that this is America and football stops for no one!

Well. Here we are. Enjoy your freedom. No country shoots itself in the foot like this one. (There’s a gun control joke in there somewhere.)

These but, but my FREEDOM Clowns 🤡 make me sick. Ruined this country

Wonder how much Greg Rousseau ends up getting hurt by when it comes to draft, if it ends up being spring football it's not really worth taking a risk of playing but your draft stock probably takes a hit for only have one year of tape.
Think he still goes very high

Good thing you guys have Phillips in line

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom