***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Still in an ok position to make it to the chip in both leagues thanks to going against Adams in the same league I got Davis and R. Anderson. Other league I had Jones and Waller so far against his Jacobs and Moore

Josh Allen ****ed me up :lol: bout to take an L in both my playoff games :smh:
Nate-Robinson-100.jpg

Damn. Anderson only gave me 4 points. Great. Hopefully Watson and Cooks kill it for me, and Kelce does his usual damage. Also would love for Gurley to do decently, and the KC defense to embarrass NO.

Need advice. In the semifinals.

Opponent put up two duds with Keenan Allen and Austin Ekeler.

I’m winning at the moment as Stefon Diggs went off yesterday.

Do I stick with Russell Wilson as my QB vs my Washington Defense? or take a chance and put Jalen Hurts in the lineup. I also picked up Minnesota D and can pair it with Russell Wilson.

I’m leaning Hurts and Washington D, because Russell Wilson didnt do so well vs the NFC East (Giants/Eagles). Washington D might suffocate Wilson and Hurts is an X factor running. Minnesota D is hosting Chicago.

Last edited:
Sooo I had Josh Allen in a stack with Cole Beasley...

Also had Jacobs who was solid.

Had Adams as well :smh:

My opponent has Waller and Jones :smh::frown::sick:

Any other week I should be dusting dude but it's still a coin flip...

Need advice. In the semfinals.

Opponent put up two duds with Keenan Allen and Austin Ekeler.

I’m winning at the moment as Stefon Diggs went off yesterday.

Do I stick with Russell Wilson as my QB vs my Washington Defense? or take a chance and put Jalen Hurts in the lineup. I also picked up Minnesota D and can pair it with Russell Wilson.

I’m leaning Hurts and Washington D, because Russell Wilson didnt do so well vs the NFC East (Giants/Eagles). Washington D might suffocate Wilson and Hurts is an X factor running. Minnesota D is hosting Chicago.

Sounds crazy, but I'd prolly go Hurts and MIN

All the dolphins injured guys are out (Gesicki Parker Grant) if you got Bowden fire him up

Zeke is out, Pollard is on the only other back they have i believe

All the dolphins injured guys are out (Gesicki Parker Grant) if you got Bowden fire him up

Zeke is out, Pollard is on the only other back they have i believe
I've got Bowden. Would you switch him out for Wilson?

Also pro tip. If Kittle is on waivers in your league scoop him and stash him. Although my Niners have been trash we still have A very outside chance at the playoffs. Nonetheless if we win today’s game I think that him and Jimmy will be in for our final two divisional games. If your tight ends have been trash like mine made that move.

I've got Bowden. Would you switch him out for Wilson?

Also pro tip. If Kittle is on waivers in your league scoop him and stash him. Although my Niners have been trash we still have A very outside chance at the playoffs. Nonetheless if we win today’s game I think that him and Jimmy will be in for our final two divisional games. If your tight ends have been trash like mine made that move.

Idk Wilson still has the trash cowboys and even if they split they could both have goos games.

Im debating moving bowden to my RB2 and flexing dobbins

Bench would be: Hunt Godwin C.Davis

Should I make any changes? Down big already but I feel I still have a chance...
Screenshot_20201219-160039.png
Any suggestions or should I just let it ride? Down big (80-2) right now :smh: went up against Aaron Jones, Herbert, and Josh Jacobs...only bright side is Robby Anderson had a dud for his team last night.

In another league: Amari Cooper or Pollard? .5 PPR
For how bad we've been our run d is top notch.

Fred Warner has been playing like the better backer in the league and Kinlaw will plug up the middle.

On the other hand Sherman runs a 4.7.

I keep going back and forth....

Dobbins vs JAX or Montgomery @ MIN? Standard

Also I think Imma play Tanne, but what y'all think about Tanne vs Brees this week?

I need WR2: AB R.Higgins or Coutee (stnd)

Aiyuk or Drake in the flex (stnd)

Roethlisberger or Hurts

Also I think Imma play Tanne, but what y'all think about Tanne vs Brees this week?

Dobbins

Id need to see how Brees looks before throwing him out there. With no Jameis theres gonna be less Taysom taking QB snaps, but no MT quick slants. Gotta see how Brees holds up, Titans should handle DET but Tanny still gonna throw

Dobbins

Tanne.
I need WR2: AB R.Higgins or Coutee (stnd)

Aiyuk or Drake in the flex (stnd)

Higgins

Drake. Mullen's might have to only throw 10 passes.

Back
Top Bottom