***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Knew id lose to wife, she kickin my as :stoneface: looking at 3rd place again for the 4th yr in a row

Big money league faced dude i beat twice already, figured itd be close but unless something crazy happens with Rams D hunt and Big ben im gonna lose, and probably bad

funny the week after im eliminated my team goes off

My work league got the best roster top to bottom, barely scored 61 last week and lost to the 5th place 6-7 team.

Put up 123 now, and would have waxed the #1 seed thats 12-1 by 50+

and the guy with the best team ive been talking about who easily dominated about to lose in the semi finals

That nasty Hopkins catch all but sealed the deal.

IM IN THE CHIP YALL
C48140F8-DE50-4C5C-902E-D1CE9569B0CC.jpeg

A tie game going into SNF for a trip to the ‘Ship.

My Jarvis vs His Chubb

not liking my chances, but at least I got a shot.

My work league got the best roster top to bottom, barely scored 61 last week and lost to the 5th place 6-7 team.

Put up 123 now, and would have waxed the #1 seed thats 12-1 by 50+

If i had the balls to start Hurts he put up 43 id only be down 3 with Hunt vs Dionate :frown:

I need Chubb to score under 10 points and Hunt to score over 20 points to advance to the championship games next week..

Eliminated in PPR & standard league after being #1 seed in both..

Mood to end this year of fantasy football..

See y'all next year.. :nthat:

Last edited:
Lamar leading me to the chip :pimp:

Now just cant have Amari no show again next week an were gucci oh and pray Diggs foot is healthy. Facing a juggernaught with Allen, Henry, A Jones, J Taylor, Ridley, Marvin Jones. Dudes put 150 3 straight weeks hahah he has to fall back to earth right?

If I had started McKissick over Mostert, Brees over Russ, and Coutee over Patrick I would have tied my matchup and I think won the chip off bench points as the tiebreaker. Opponent fielded his best team.

I came close to starting Brees but didn’t trust McKissick with Haskins at QB. Sucks I could have won the chip but at least I get double my buy-in back. That 1k could have helped a lot though 😅

Been hoarding Le'veon Bell for the whole season on the bench and now leading into the chip he is upped his workload against the Saints & he's about to be used against the Falcons while CEH is probably out :pimp: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom