***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Russell Wilson screwed me.

10-3 reg season and first round exit. Feels bad. Had to bench Keenan Allen too which didn't help.

Onto basketball.
Bailed on Russ at this point.

The Seahawks at their core are a running team. He played a month of MVP football and then called it.

Thank goodness no one took my Josh Allen trade.

Made the chip with CMAC sitting on my bench most of the season.

No ships this year but got all 3 squads in the playoffs

1 thing im hanging my hat on is, my league knows they gotta be on the A game when they see me. We getting to the playoffs every year and its gonna take over 115 (standard) to defeat me.

Until next year yall 😔

Good luck in the ship to those that made it

Need 12 from Pitt's d or it's a wrap for me. I've been in so many consecutive semi-finals that I'm starting to lose it :smh: :lol:

Need 12 from Pitt's d or it's a wrap for me. I've been in so many consecutive semi-finals that I'm starting to lose it :smh: :lol:

Right there with you. In my longest running league ive lost in the semis 4 straight (5 of 7years) won it once and had 1 down year

I have no clue how I made it to the 'ship!

Josh Allen been carrying my squad since day one. Need these other bums to step up in week 16.

I'm often left hoping the other team's players choke rather than my team performing.

I also made the mistake of benching Hunter Henry, Antonio Brown and the Cardinal's D.

Screenshot_20201221-195159.png

Sorta got my decision just tryna hear others thoughts..

its a one time thing a year so im telling myself why not let it ride?!

1st is $5k
2nd is around $1800

the guy im versing wants to split pot (in my head i think he knows i have better team, but lets be real its fantasy and ANYTHING can happen) and winner would get a extra $500

im in a pickle but the way im looking at it is im not hurting for cash and this is my 1st time making the chip in 6 years. Id still make a profit for 2nd but thats abig jump off

what yall think? Id prolly change QBs and scoop hurts

i also have gisicki and gibson on bench where its cut off at

01540B6F-E188-4E09-A8C6-D323B2C3959D.png
29C18AEA-D49F-414E-B558-AB45790F8F63.png

other than him having mahommes,, your team nice

if you're not hurting for cash, I prefer going through all the way and winner take all

anything can happen in fantasy

Sorta got my decision just tryna hear others thoughts..

its a one time thing a year so im telling myself why not let it ride?!

1st is $5k
2nd is around $1800

the guy im versing wants to split pot (in my head i think he knows i have better team, but lets be real its fantasy and ANYTHING can happen) and winner would get a extra $500

im in a pickle but the way im looking at it is im not hurting for cash and this is my 1st time making the chip in 6 years. Id still make a profit for 2nd but thats abig jump off

what yall think? Id prolly change QBs and scoop hurts

i also have gisicki and gibson on bench where its cut off at

01540B6F-E188-4E09-A8C6-D323B2C3959D.png
29C18AEA-D49F-414E-B558-AB45790F8F63.png
You came for it all. So take it all b. The money is nice, but you also want the bragging rights. And you'll be sick if your team smokes his, and you ultimately settled.

You ain't go all these weeks adjusting lineups, watching games and sweating only to settle out at the end. Go All IN and get that 1st place.

Going against Mahomes and Kelce in the title game and they play Atlanta....great

Hopefully they go up big early and the touches go to Le'veon so you dont feel the hit. Knowing Andy Reid he gonna keep slanging it but idk how this game plays out. Looks like a breakout game for Bell.

Which one would you all start at Flex .5 ppr, need ceiling -

Bell (ATL)
Gaskin (LV)
or Pollard (PHI) ?

Which one would you all start at Flex .5 ppr, need ceiling -

Bell (ATL)
Gaskin (LV)
or Pollard (PHI) ?

Is Gaskin playing? Raiders defense is trash and that is tempting.

Honestly any of these RB would be a good play, but Pollard is the play if Zeke is out.

Back
Top Bottom