***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Should i flex Gordon or Godwin 🤔 (standard)

Q: Ben
RB: Carson Hunt
WR: Ridley Metcalf
TE: Cook
FL: Gordon or Godwin?
D: Chargers
K: Koo

Bench: CMC Murray Debo J.Brown (+ whoever from the flex)

Julio might be held out week 3 cause of his hamstring. Even if he plays....I don’t know man

deciding whether to flex Diontae Johnson vs Texans or Mark Andrews vs Chiefs. Our league doesn’t play TE’s. But I’m leaning towards Johnson....

Starting Cam over Josh Allen this week. I think Josh still has a good game but Rams defense is still very solid.

Anyone benching David Johnson? I can move Mike Davis to my RB2 with Montgomery as the other starter and flex Kupp or Boyd instead.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Starting Cam over Josh Allen this week. I think Josh still has a good game but Rams defense is still very solid.

Anyone benching David Johnson? I can move Mike Davis to my RB2 with Montenegro as the other starter and flex Kupp or Boyd instead.

Thoughts?
Not sure how much to expect out of Mike Davis, in comparison to what DJ can do. It’s really a
toss up when you’re comparing the two.
Chargers run defense is ranked 30th (Mike Davis) and Steelers run defense is ranked 29th (DJ).

I have Josh Jacobs also at Rb but have this trade:

Aaron jones, todd gurley, dj chark, hayden hurst

For

Thielen, kelce, hines, ingram

Which side better?

Julio might be held out week 3 cause of his hamstring. Even if he plays....I don’t know man

deciding whether to flex Diontae Johnson vs Texans or Mark Andrews vs Chiefs. Our league doesn’t play TE’s. But I’m leaning towards Johnson....

I like Johnson. I want to play him myself but. igot other guys ahead of him :frown:

need a flex player in a ppr league:

TJ Hockenson @ AZ
Christian Kirk vs DET
Malcolm Brown @ BUF

:rolleyes

Brown night not even play. Do those other 2 guys even play? Brown or Kirk flip a coin

Not sure how much to expect out of Mike Davis, in comparison to what DJ can do. It’s really a
toss up when you’re comparing the two.
Chargers run defense is ranked 30th (Mike Davis) and Steelers run defense is ranked 29th (DJ).

Davis got his work in catch the ball last week when they were down big to Tampa. Assuming that will be where he racks up his points again this week

First time I'm starting James Robinson tonight and I'm putting him in RB instead of flex..
200.gif

I knew I should’ve picked up Fitz to stream this week. I was debating all day today whether to do it or not.

Rivers and Tannehill torched this Jags defense.

need a flex player in a ppr league:

TJ Hockenson @ AZ
Christian Kirk vs DET
Malcolm Brown @ BUF

Hockenson. His first game last year as a rookie he went for 6-131-1 against Arizona. I know they aren't as bad against the TE's this year but in a game with a high O/U, I will take my chance with Hockenson... Especially is Golladay plays.

Kirk is good, but Hopkins is a target monster and I think Drake gets heavily involved this week.

Brown/ Henderson is a tossup. Akers is gonna be out for a little while.

One of my good buddies traded away obj and James Robison for diggs last week. I knew it was a bad trade when I initially saw it. I decide not to say anything last week. Now he gets to hear my mouth all season long in the group chat lmfaoooo. ******.....

Back
Top Bottom