OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I told y’all 2 days ago as much as it would of been funny if okc beat the rockets .... rockets would give the lakers problems where Bre they win or lose ........ should be an interesting week and change

I cursed the game. I said Westbrook was washed and he picked it up. My bad y’all.

ALA LINK UP

761069D7-1AEE-4DC2-B01C-F7B7BE9E7831.jpeg

A light 36 points. Imagine going from being hounded by Lu Dort to Danny green, kcp, rondo, Alex Caruso, etc.. :rofl:

He thought it was a good idea to get Rondo, Kuz, Kieff and Dwight to share the floor with Bron to start the fourth in 2020.

from what I've noticed since the start of the season, playing Bron with Rondo doesn't work that well and destroys the flow of the game. Rondo cannot operate efficiently on what he does best if Bron always becomes the focal point of the offense or playing point which isn't really Bron's best. Bron's a great passer but sucks at orchestrating the offense. if the Lakers want that combo to work, Bron should start playing differently.

Imagine where they'll all go hiding when LAL wins the next 4 because HOU slowly gonna cough up the series like they've always done when they get this far

After Game 2 win vs POR, I said watch Nurkic and Whiteside run out of gas by game 3. And they did. And there went the series.

Same will happen to Tucker, Rivers, and Gordon and it'll be goodnight Irene for MDA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom