OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Media was saying the Nuggets got clapped because they were tired from coming off a game 7. Well, Rockets came off an equally intense game 7 and they're working the Lakers
I would say it's slightly a bit different because the Nugs had to come back from 3-1. The emotional drop off is much greater IMO

I already know takes in here wild, when Lakers win game 2, it gonna be, yeah they barley beat okc, what you expect, Lakers need to stop double teaming and settling for fadeaway jumpers, AD & Bron need to force they willl. Please let Russ shoot much as possible, you want that

I was taking a shot at youngwolf youngwolf :lol:. I wanted odds on Lakers vs everybody, he wants odds on a straight bet >D

6A563FC2-AD0F-44F4-A041-D9AAB4F40D44.jpeg

Houston actually has guys that can defend. Unlike Portland. Having to deal with Tucker/Covington/House/Gordon on the wings is a lot different than Melo and Hezonja.

Jim needs to keep taking it to the rim though and not settle. Lakers don't have a single player that can stay in front of him. We'll see what happens there though.

Houston actually has guys that can defend. Unlike Portland. Having to deal with Tucker/Covington/House/Gordon on the wings is a lot different than Melo and Hezonja.

Jim needs to keep taking it to the rim though and not settle. Lakers don't have a single player that can stay in front of him. We'll see what happens there though.
tbh I was a little surprised to see AD was 10-16, seemed like it was worse than that. Portland's defense of Trent guarding Lebby in itself was already an L

Lakers can't play Javale and Howard for long stretches in this series
They haven't really been playable against any of the good teams this year. This isn't surprising at all. Not sure why anybody would think that it was all of the sudden going to work now.

lakeshow coulda had Melo but they went with Dudley & Jr smith :rofl:

All facts. Not saying Melo would've been the X Factor to win this series or the chip, but I'll never in my life get that Dudley signing. Lebron is Melo's boy so the idea that nobody trusted Melo to be okay being a role player is bull**** because if Bron hit Melo up and said "aye bruh I want you on the team but this isn't the Knicks so I need you to be okay not being a starter" he would've been fine with It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom