OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: fam you know damn well ima take +500 odds with a legit book over +200 or whatever discount odds ima make with a random
Lol but it doesn't matter what Vegas thinks, this aint a Vegas bet. If you're betting it's because YOU think your pick is better than MY pick. Basically you think the rockets are the favorite. It would be different if I was betting on one team to win it all and giving you 15 teams but I get it

Rockets played a perfect game I thought. As long as the rebounding doesn't get out of hand in favour of the Lakers I don't see how they have a chance in the series

Your girlfriend tell you that?

ChrisPaul2.gif

Imagine thinking D’anfailure can coach circles around anybody.
**Shrugs** He's not perfect but he's still better than the majority of the coaches in the league. Yeah he usually runs into trouble at some point but historically, we're talking about him losing to the coaches that eventually win the championship (Phil, Popovich, Kerr)

The live and die by the 3 system has plenty of flaws but at least it's a system that can get something out of its supporting cast (especially #3-#7 in the rotation). It doesn't always work but vs. this Lakers supporting cast, it just might. I'm not saying this is gonna be a Rockets series win but it's gonna be close. LeBron and AD are gonna have to be flawless and then we'll see if fatigue hits Houston.

Lol but it doesn't matter what Vegas thinks, this aint a Vegas bet. If you're betting it's because YOU think your pick is better than MY pick. It would be different if I was betting on one team to win it all and giving you 15 teams but I get it
your scenario doesnt even make sense because it's the rockets +500 against the lakers to win the series, not the ship. it's not against 15 other teams so i'm not sure where you're going with that.

and yeah but i don't care about being right over someone as much as i do about getting the most bang for my buck. im not bout to play myself :lol:

Imagine where they'll all go hiding when LAL wins the next 4 because HOU slowly gonna cough up the series like they've always done when they get this far

After Game 2 win vs POR, I said watch Nurkic and Whiteside run out of gas by game 3. And they did. And there went the series.

Same will happen to Tucker, Rivers, and Gordon and it'll be goodnight Irene for MDA

Lakers lost G1 against Blazers, Blazers didn't win. Tonight, Houston flat out looked like the better team. The next games will be closer, though.

your scenario doesnt even make sense because it's the rockets +500 against the lakers to win the series, not the ship. it's not against 15 other teams so i'm not sure where you're going with that.

and yeah but i don't care about being right over someone as much as i do about getting the most bang for my buck. im not bout to play myself :lol:
I was taking a shot at youngwolf youngwolf :lol:. I wanted odds on Lakers vs everybody, he wants odds on a straight bet >D

OKC had 4 players who could get 20+ in any game, that's why they gave Houston problems (esp. since all 4 were perimeter players so the small ball didn't affect them). Outside of LeBron, AD and an inconsistent Kuzma...who else is gonna step up for the Lakers? I liked what I saw from Caruso, he might end up being big in this series

The Math advantage hasn't played a role yet either.

Rockets even on the glass. That won't last, but as long as they don't get slaughtered, they should be okay.
35% from 3 and a double digit win. That’s not good for the Lakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom