OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Man seriously there’s not much to this, if you have a side hustle selling anything on here, GOAT, eBay, offer up letgo or anything this applies to you. Stop worrying about what other people do and get your money. Freaking politicians were claiming PPP Federal loan money and they’re worth millions of dollars which they shouldn’t be doing. Don’t come on here judging people because you don’t know their situation. Same old NT, MFers worrying about what someone else is doing but ain’t doing ish for themselves.

Last edited:
Man seriously there’s not much to this, if you have a side hustle selling anything on eBay, offer up letgo or anything this applies to you. Stop worrying about what other people do and get your money. Freaking politicians were claiming PPP Federal loan money and they’re worth millions of dollars which they shouldn’t be doing. Don’t come on here judging people because you don’t know their situation. Same old NT, MFers worrying about what someone else is doing but ain’t doing ish for themselves.
A477980B-B644-407B-A8D5-77FBE833033F.png

Man seriously there’s not much to this, if you have a side hustle selling anything on eBay, offer up letgo or anything this applies to you. Stop worrying about what other people do and get your money. Freaking politicians were claiming PPP Federal loan money and they’re worth millions of dollars which they shouldn’t be doing. Don’t come on here judging people because you don’t know their situation. Same old NT, MFers worrying about what someone else is doing but ain’t doing ish for themselves.
then running to make posts about begging for money
about a surgery for a damn cat

This is federal grant money, we’re in a freakin pandemic. And the Fed still has 160 billion that they don’t even know what to do with. It’s ridiculous. Most people doing the legit thing. If you have someone in your family who’s helping you sell things, shipping, going to the bank, supplying their things to sell, etc then they are an “employee.” There’s information about this all over the place just research it and no one is getting “knocked” for this. It’s freakin laughable to think so.

I mean if one was to have a drunk/dope fiend they know and got the 10k loan and 1k grant and split it half with them... but do that 3-5x..... free bricks
Ultimate come up if dude got a SSN and bank account. He ain’t worry bout the Government coming after him.

Man seriously there’s not much to this, if you have a side hustle selling anything on here, GOAT, eBay, offer up letgo or anything this applies to you. Stop worrying about what other people do and get your money. Freaking politicians were claiming PPP Federal loan money and they’re worth millions of dollars which they shouldn’t be doing. Don’t come on here judging people because you don’t know their situation. Same old NT, MFers worrying about what someone else is doing but ain’t doing ish for themselves.
two wrongs don't make it right. it's called morals and ethics. just cause a politician is gaming the system, it ain't an excuse for you to do it as well. it's that type of thinking that makes the world so corrupt. but just my opinion, so do you

two wrongs don't make it right. it's called morals and ethics. just cause a politician is gaming the system, it ain't an excuse for you to do it as well. it's that type of thinking that makes the world so corrupt. but just my opinion, so do you
A75CCF49-2143-432D-97BE-4210D9A1B476.gif

If someone tryna rob me, is unsuccessful and I knock em out you best believe I’m taking everything off they person **** that.

I never said do it because the politicians are doing it. I’m just trying to make light of the millions they’re taking VS the thousands or thousand any of us are getting. And who said any of us are doing anything illegal it’s for anyone who is a small business or has a side Hussle. You a punk and I’m out

Back
Top Bottom