OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Bert.

Supporter
Joined Oct 24, 2010
:lol: Bert done put in about 5 apps. Some with the box checked/unchecked/halfway checked/circled.
nah, did the one app last tuesday

not tryna go to jail for fraud or some **** handing in a ton of apps

Joined Jan 16, 2016
SMH. NT always takes it to the next level when gaming the system. watch out for karma though just sayin
It ain't NT bro. People are just habitual line steppers in general.

My wife tried to help her ratchet friend. Ratchet friend already knew the lick and got 9 stacks for claiming 9 employees...

Thankfully her kids will be grown by the time they try and collect that money

Joined Apr 27, 2019
It ain't NT bro. People are just habitual line steppers in general.

My wife tried to help her ratchet friend. Ratchet friend already knew the lick and got 9 stacks for claiming 9 employees...

Thankfully her kids will be grown by the time they try and collect that money
they gonna review her claims for sure... aint no way shes claiming a business with 9 employees and not expect to show proof once this **** blows over

Joined Jul 16, 2017
I heard some people around my way got knocked for lying about their number of employees... claiming employees and they don’t even have a business, lol.
Knocked?
And I wouldn’t exaggerate employees. It’s one thing claiming a few shoe sales as business, that you can prove. Now I don’t know where you gonna pull 9 employees out of lol

Joined Oct 1, 2019
Knocked?
And I wouldn’t exaggerate employees. It’s one thing claiming a few shoe sales as business, that you can prove. Now I don’t know where you gonna pull 9 employees out of lol
knocked as in arrested for fraud

there are a lot of greedy idiots taking advantage of this “free” money. Lying on the app.

and this person I heard about works at Walmart, lol.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now