OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

If you don’t have a hustle I’m not condoning it, get yo money or don’t NTers. For what it’s worth it’s out there. I resell shoes and other things on the side and I haven’t been able to do that to bring extra income in to the household due to this pandemic. But do what you gotta do!

Last edited:
i'm being negative by simply talking about morals and ethics?
yeah you putting people on to do shady **** that could end up in legal trouble

just voicing my opinion which i'm entitled to and like i said "do you" if you ain't got no moral compass |l
Talking about morals to a black person when cops are murdering black folks on a daily basis simply due to the color of their skin ain’t it.

two wrongs don't make it right. it's called morals and ethics. just cause a politician is gaming the system, it ain't an excuse for you to do it as well. it's that type of thinking that makes the world so corrupt. but just my opinion, so do you

I kind of just saw this so apologies if I skipped what you were trying to say.

But are you saying that if you legitimately buy and resell sneakers/other items, then getting the 1k grant as a sole proprietor is gaming the system, immoral and/or unethical?

I kind of just saw this so apologies if I skipped what you were trying to say.

But are you saying that if you legitimately buy and resell sneakers/other items, then getting the 1k grant as a sole proprietor is gaming the system, immoral and/or unethical?
Reselling is a legitimate business according to the irs so that would be a huuuge double standard lol

he just salty, **** “show me way” I’m tryn eat too...

how many employees to report just 1
I ain’t report more then 1 employee, I was joking about it but ain’t do it. That’s doing too much imo but if cats wanna take that risk I ain’t mad and am not gonna give them a lesson on ethics cuz they want/need bread
I’d rather take that money and get penalized later then open a go fund me given the two options.

What morals? When these GD government officials know how much everyone out here is struggling and they give two sh&$! because they get millions. And leave us just to fend for ourselves and know we have to rely on said government due to something they caused? What morals are we talking about here? Cops murdering people in broad daylight, this virus raging, **&$ that noise

speak on it
Everyone except the top rich people in this country has gotten the shaft from the government during this pandemic. Mistreatment of black people throughout Us history is an entirely different discussion that I’m not completely knowledgeable to discuss in full.
long story short get that money but don’t be too flagrant making five different applications for the same person :lol:

nah bro, i'm saying if you don't resell sneakers at all and claiming you do and making up false sale numbers and claiming you have employees on top of that is wrong lol

Aw lol, I was like what in the world you talking about

nah bro, i'm saying if you don't resell sneakers at all and claiming you do and making up false sale numbers and claiming you have employees on top of that is wrong lol
what if u sell cupcakes on the side
mow lawns on the side
wash cars on the side

Back
Top Bottom