OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

If this happens, I expect that they will just deposit the chicken straight into the bank account already on file without notice and without the need to reapply.

Another round of applications creates a bunch of redundant work and creates the problem of needing to cross reference and verify how much grant money each applicant received the first go round.

Unless they're enacting new legislation, they're just gonna deposit everyone in the system the difference.
Bro with all them bandz I can finally afford a supporter badge

already got an email and invite to the portal, eligible up to 14K, gonna sleep on it

EDIT
just did it, im not even fully approved yet
Wait hold up
U applied today????
Have u previously applied from a few weeks ago???
If so u get the 1k????
Do u have a legit business or just tryna get the joog????

please answer all questions cause this will help with any future questions In the thread
Each one teach one in this thread
We all Gotta eat out here

Wait hold up
U applied today????
Have u previously applied from a few weeks ago???
If so u get the 1k????
Do u have a legit business or just tryna get the joog????

please answer all questions cause this will help with any future questions In the thread
Each one teach one in this thread
We all Gotta eat out here

I applied today but its for the loan, not the grant( I honestly thought it was for the grant)
this is my first time applying for anything
no i didn't get the 1k
lol I do resale a ton of pop culture things on the side i.e. posters, funko pops, and vinyl I don't want, I mean take that as you want. I don't necessarily have a physical retail space, but i do make a cool amount doing it online.
I also started a production company last summer and was gearing up to make my directorial debut and put out my first short under that banner. Production was slated to start in feb of this year and then covid......

again I thought I too was applying for the grant, its the loan.
It says I'm approved for $1k-$14k. The interest rate is pretty low as are the payments that would begin for 12 months, so I decided to accept. Application is still processing and even though I entered my bank info and it took, I don't think I'll get approved

Last edited:
I applied today but its for the loan, not the grant( I honestly thought it was for the grant)
this is my first time applying for anything
no i didn't get the 1k
lol I do resale a ton of pop culture things on the side i.e. posters, funko pops, and vinyl I don't want, I mean take that as you want. I don't necessarily have a physical retail space, but i do make a cool amount doing it online.
I also started a production company last summer and was gearing up to make my directorial debut and put out my first short under that banner. Production was slated to start in feb of this year and then covid......

again I thought I too was applying for the grant, its the loan.
It says I'm approved for $1k-$14k. The interest rate is pretty low as are the payments that would begin for 12 months, so I decided to accept. Application is still processing and even though I entered my bank info and it took, I don't think I'll get approved

You do pay interest right away on the loan even though payments are delayed

I got my 1k last month..if we automatically get the 9k when the new bill passes or they give you the option to get 9k more, that's a game changer for me. Got some other plans for a business and that 9k would pretty much get it started.
What’s your plan if u don’t mind me asking?

mine would go right into my half court training spot I’m trying to build for my training business

jump start me right away 🙏🏽🙏🏽
Just save $500 for the playoffs my brotha
1595621632422.gif

Wait we can reapply for the loan? Where all these new people getting hit with the 10k loan offers outta no where coming from

They are still taking applications for the loan
But you will no longer get the grant
Some are saying if you applied before the deadline you are entitled the grant no matter if you accept or get denied the loan
I believe the loan amount they offer you is
Gross revenue minus cost of goods sold divided by 2

The SBA is a total mess
Technically everyone who applied for the loan should of gotten the advance/grant no matter what
But it seems some got it and some didn't
There was a lot of scamming going on and that's why they shut it down imo

Yup that money is gone.
from the SBA site
CECFACF1-F54B-4840-95C0-FB139A9CC816.jpeg

I was able to help a few people out, but I never received anything cause of that stupid unchecked box.

Back
Top Bottom