OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Yup that money is gone.
from the SBA site
CECFACF1-F54B-4840-95C0-FB139A9CC816.jpeg

I was able to help a few people out, but I never received anything cause of that stupid unchecked box.

glad The people you helped got theirs
Maybe u can get it for this next one

The SBA is a total mess
Technically everyone who applied for the loan should of gotten the advance/grant no matter what
But it seems some got it and some didn't
There was a lot of scamming going on and that's why they shut it down imo

Nah it just got tapped. The SBA publicly announced that they would no longer be issuing EIDL grants because they ran out of funding around 7/8.

Nah it just got tapped. The SBA publicly announced that they would no longer be issuing EIDL grants because they ran out of funding around 7/8.
Yup, more money coming though that's why the rumors of this program are being taken so seriously i.e getting the remaining of you're 10k. SBA stands to receive 100 billion for loans plus the 210 billion they still have not spent on loans and an additional 80 billion for the grant Bert. Bert. This dude LALATE on youtube been helping people who didnt get the grant loan fix their apps and get the money within one day, "MAYBE" he could help you?.? Cant hurt to try fam.

Just one of his many videos dude puts up like 3 a day so look through them and contact him maybe he can help. Dude is the only YouTuber I take seriously right now on stimulus stuff.

Seems like these YouTubers just want to be the first to say I was right for if/when something happens. It’s all speculation cause so far I believe the bill has just been proposed to the Senate. They sound really good but they don’t know more than us at this point.

Seems like these YouTubers just want to be the first to say I was right for if/when something happens. It’s all speculation cause so far I believe the bill has just been proposed to the Senate. They sound really good but they don’t know more than us at this point.

i believe the senate were the ones to draft the bill regarding the $10k grants and the house has to approve it which by all accounts will happen within weeks. Best case scenario is everyone who received the $1k grant automatically receives the rest of the grant money.

is there any official word yet that the hero's act went through ?

everything in read is just up in the air
Senate is releasing their draft of the Cares act 2 on Monday evening. However they could delay it since they initially said they would release the draft on Friday and it ended up being delayed.

i believe the most likely scenario is a mini bill gets passed including the unemployment extension before the 31st.

I agree 100% although one or two seem to really want to help, LALATE seems to be one of them. Watch his videos and read some of the comments hes been legit helping people just out of kindness. Believe it or not there are still a few who do this kind of thing. As to knowing facts about upcoming stuff, I doubt he knows anymore than the GOVT. but with the past program he seems to know alot, and really wants to help.

This chick is the worst though she's so full of BS.

Watch these corporate minions not pass anything next week, the week after, and go on recess August 7th. 😴

I seriously doubt there will be a second wave of these increased benefit unemployment wages. Gov lowkey created a monster doing that, now people refuse to go back to working for peanuts knowing they made double off a unemployed handout. I like it, people woke up and realized how underpaid and expendable they were to corporate America.

I seriously doubt there will be a second wave of these increased benefit unemployment wages. Gov lowkey created a monster doing that, now people refuse to go back to working for peanuts knowing they made double off a unemployed handout. I like it, people woke up and realized how underpaid and expendable they were to corporate America.

Nah I think they'll do something, 600 is done though unless something drastically changes in the next week. Or "Maybe" they extend it until the next recess is over after Labor Day. Republicans already said they wanted 100 extra a week, Democrats want to keep 600. I really feel like they'll meet in the middle somewhere between 250 and 450.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/h...rout/285-aa6d29f9-5192-43c0-8b1b-f494229cd09d

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/linkedin-layoffs-960-employees-coronavirus/

Just Google laid off, jobs dropping left and right in the past couple of days.

One thing I’ve been hearing as a GOP talking point is that the $600 gave people no incentive to work. That $600 with $200 unemployment a week give or take is around 40k a year before taxes. Not much in many places in country.

But an elephant in the room in all of this is that people didn’t have much incentive to work those crap paying jobs long before Covid. Jobs like retail, fast food, warehouses etc have always struggled to land employees, have extremely high employee turnover and are almost always hiring. Covid just magnified how much those jobs suck. No one was trying to work those crap pay jobs with no benefits prior to Covid and forcing people off unemployment during a pandemic isn’t going to change that.

If you are self employed or independent contractor
I highly recommend applying for a ppp loan thru kabbage
Online application was super easy and quick
And 100% of the money should be forgiven
I think it’s something like after 26 weeks or so you can apply for forgiveness

We can apply right now?

Don't the PPP have to go to payroll to be forgiven though?

Yes you can apply right now
It ended a few weeks ago but they extended it
I applied just before the deadline and got approved

I think 60% has to go to payroll
40% toward expenses
Since I’m self employed I’m paying myself so it should be forgiven lol

Kabbage only requires a few documents:
ID
2019 tax return
Bank statement(I used my personal checking account)
They don’t do a credit check

Last edited:

Did got denied the way my CPA does my taxes it showed I didnt have enough economic injury to need it.😥
We can apply right now?
Yes, it's been extended to 8/8/20. I just did a couple days ago, although I've heard rumors about them not doing PPP stuff right now. If you need it wont hurt to try. It's much more rigorous than the SBA joke. So be honest and have you're books in order.
Don't the PPP have to go to payroll to be forgiven though?

https://www.paulhastings.com/public... loans can be used,or principal payments); (d)

Yes, but believe you can technically pay yourself (just no bonuses or raises). Again I'm no expert or even saying I'm right but go watch some youtube videos. Some even say you cannot take the SBA and PPP.

What can you use the PPP loans for?

PPP loans can be used for the following purposes: (a) “payroll costs” (defined in Question 17); (b) costs related to the continuation of group health benefits during periods of paid sickness, medical, or family leave, insurance premiums; (c) mortgage interest payments (but not prepayments or principal payments); (d) rent payments; (e) utility payments; (f) interest payments on any other debt obligations that were incurred before February 15, 2020; and (g) refinancing an SBA EIDL loan made between January 31, 2020 and April 3, 2020.[11] Note that the Treasury and the SBA clarified on June 10, 2020 that no more than 40% (instead of 25%, which was the prior guidance) of the loan proceeds may be used towards non-payroll costs.[12] This means that, for most businesses, the amount of loan proceeds they may use on non-payroll purposes would be constrained by the size of their payroll costs. More guidance on the relation between EIDL loans and PPE loans is provided below in Question 16.

Based on the possibility of audits by the SBA and other oversight agencies, we understand that some lenders are suggesting and insisting on borrowers setting up a separate bank account for the PPP loan proceeds so as to show that the funds are used only for the permitted purposes.

Was reading that the Repubs were fighting amongst themselves over what should be included in the package. They can't even get on the same page.

Mitch will not reschedule their "recess" that is coming up.

Looking more like September would be the ideal time frame for another check.

Did got denied the way my CPA does my taxes it Some even say you cannot take the SBA and PPP.

I'll look into it. I actually just accepted an SBA loan.

Mitch and the GOP back on their bull****.

Mitch such a bitxh

Just my baseless opinion, but I don’t believe there’s any conflict internally amongst the Republicans. Its a great excuse to prolong the next stimulus bill as close to the election as possible. I wouldnt be surprised if nothing is passed until September and people finally see money in their pockets in late October with another letter from Donald himself.

Back
Top Bottom