OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

I'll look into it. I actually just accepted an SBA loan.

Mitch such a bitxh

Not sure what business you're in, but if you've got a bank you bank with or even have a dba with (basically an established relationship with) you might get a more sizable PPP loan if that bank is doing PPP loans, from wat I've heard.

Last edited:
If you are self employed or independent contractor
I highly recommend applying for a ppp loan thru kabbage
Online application was super easy and quick
And 100% of the money should be forgiven
I think it’s something like after 26 weeks or so you can apply for forgiveness

Hmm im about to apply lol, i have a independent side hustle so hopefully the feds don’t come knocking on my door because I’m paying myself 😂.

If you are self employed or independent contractor
I highly recommend applying for a ppp loan thru kabbage
Online application was super easy and quick
And 100% of the money should be forgiven
I think it’s something like after 26 weeks or so you can apply for forgiveness
thank u. i applied!

Yeah I’m not sure how the loan forgiveness is gonna work on ppp
Just make sure to save all your receipts and track all of your expenses in case they ask for it
Kabbage said they would notify me when to apply

The confidence 🤑🔥 in this actually happening.

interested in how he talked about bringing the interest rate down to 1% for the loan
oh and getting the ENTIRE loan forgiven. assuming I get approved may hold off and see what happens

not sure what was wilder, his SB predictions or the stuff he said about the loan

Stimulus vids the new Shoe tubers.
Wait for Real News.
Might be awhile.

ThUyy0.gif

Stimulus vids the new Shoe tubers.
Wait for Real News.

Welcome back! Today we have a very special review. But first, let me talk about these cool hoodies we have for sale, our brand “Civil Disobedience.” Very comfortable, limited numbers so order soon.

Okay, ready? 3, 2, 1 ...

Bang, BANG!!

That’s right, an early in hand look at the new stimulus package. Those of you familiar with the previous one will recognize some of the details. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH ..

Okay, from a scale of 1-10, I give it a hmmmm 7.5! Not amazing but pretty good. I like it!

Buckets, how about you? A 6?? Oh, wow! As you guys know, buckets is liberal so he’s notoriously critical, more than most people.

Buckets: “No I’m not! I just want to help more working class people.”

Okay, sure. Well there you have it folks. Hit me up in the comments. Do you think it does enough? What do you love about it, what can be improved? And please, don’t forget to hit that SUBSCRIBE button!

:tongue:

All these ✋ outs instead of a ✋ up is disgusting to me. Our government other than the executive branch is a joke.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life. It’s time we reopen the schools and reopen the economy. No more oppressing the people with those horrible masks. We need to work and stop living in fear over stupid liberal science.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life. It’s time we reopen the schools and reopen the economy. No more oppressing the people with those horrible masks. We need to work and stop living in fear over stupid liberal science.

Thank you for this very brave and accurate post. Too many folks in here waiting for something to happen instead of making it happen. This is no worse than the flu. We don't get unearned money when we get da sniffles B.

Back
Top Bottom