OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

with yall extra UA money
PLEASE BE SMART
dont just buy jordans and ps5's
im sure u guys are
but through this uncertainty
move smart
That temptation. :lol:. But seriously some of this money should be put in stocks or some money maker.

with yall extra UA money
PLEASE BE SMART
dont just buy jordans and ps5's
im sure u guys are
but through this uncertainty
move smart
Truth
I’m normally very good with my finances and stick to my ways, but I def blew a lot of my unemployment $$ :lol:

Free the guys. One of my lil homies got jammed up out there

Is saturday your usual deposited day or they just randomly handing them out.

Wednesday is my normal deposit day
I got an email yesterday saying they sent my payment on the 17th
Figure it would hit my account on Monday so I was surprised I got it today
Regular unemployment folks got the money first
I’m on PUA so we got it last(Illinois)

I actually just checked Ohios unemployment website and they're making us sign another waiver lol.

20200921_113953.jpg
tenor-4.gif

I'm sayin Ohio, how you just figure this when I got EVERYTHING else do to Covid?

20200921_113953.jpg
tenor-4.gif

I'm sayin Ohio, how you just figure this when I got EVERYTHING else do to Covid?

Don't know how Ohio handles the Unemployment, Texas we have to certify for every week, and check a box that we're not working due to COVID19 or have had our hours cut from it. Maybe a mistake on them, or maybe you gotta certify and missed something?.? Either way appeal that ish.

Nancy Pelosi bout to come wit a $2.4 trillion since everybody coming for her head, tryna circumvent her. IDGAF tho, long as this can jump start negotiations.

She went up from her 2.2 trill ask a bit, which GOP didnt hate on the price tag. They just wanted itemization. So now she gonna put out a detailed bill so they need to get this **** going.

Gop need to stop bein cheap ****s and dems need to put private interests on he back burner. Get this **** done already. Like, yesterday.

Isn’t Trump’s EO why many people are getting the extra $300 in unemployment payments?
Got** not getting. He could have done better only reason he did that was to try to sway voters to say “look what I did for you”. Trump isn’t the reason he just has the power and authority too big difference

Back
Top Bottom