OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Anyone through Turbo Tax that got the “to be mailed on the 6th” status on the IRS site get a direct deposit? I’m wondering if it will actually come in the mail or maybe I get lucky and get a direct deposit.

Don't know how I didn't get cought up in the turbo tax thing (been using it for years). My old man is on SS and still hasn't received anything. Mine came on 1/1 as did my grandparents, but they don't file anymore. ish is weird...

Called TT and they said they can’t update my Bank info. And that I should Prbly get a check or card in the mail.
We’ll see

He's a being a ***** rn but he'll fall back (on this at least)

yeah, the $2000 or whatever amount will be in a gigantic bill including city-county aid, vaccine aid, etc. and Manchin will vote yes

not sure he even has the power here. if the $2000 checks were introduced last week there would have probably been 60 votes in favor. once Schumer becomes majority leader he can introduce the bill and Manchin's vote probably isn't needed to pass it

it won't be true in every instance but it seems there are a few Republicans who aren't going to be content following Mitch's instructions to oppose everything

:emoji_fire:
when that stimbo drop
X0Jf75.gif

I used turbotax and got mine on the first. That's wild that there's a delay with so many people.

Same here(used TurboTax, and got mine 1/1. Its such a mess, my old man is on SS and he still hasn't gotten his. Grandparents also on SS and got theirs on the first. Grandad didn't get his first one until July, but grams got her first one the first round, the IRS system has to be random, I can't make any sense of it.

My boy owes child support and didn't file taxes last year and still got his before mine :smh: :lol:

I got to get with my student loan people, (They did the same thing the first time, and I had to call and stop them) now they starting to take ACH payments again this month. I thought this new bill was supposed to stop that?.? Am I Wrong? Anyone know? I only owe like 2k I'm trying to wait it out at this point, and hopefully Biden get that ish canceled.

Words going around EIDL will go live Monday. :nerd:

It'll be only for agriculture, and low income business' from what it sounds like in the video.

yeah, the $2000 or whatever amount will be in a gigantic bill including city-county aid, vaccine aid, etc. and Manchin will vote yes

not sure he even has the power here. if the $2000 checks were introduced last week there would have probably been 60 votes in favor. once Schumer becomes majority leader he can introduce the bill and Manchin's vote probably isn't needed to pass it

it won't be true in every instance but it seems there are a few Republicans who aren't going to be content following Mitch's instructions to oppose everything
So basically J Biddy coming out the gate with the fake news about immediate 2k going out if GA won the senate? :smh:

So basically J Biddy coming out the gate with the fake news about immediate 2k going out if GA won the senate? :smh:

Huh? The state still needs to certify the election and the senators still need to be sworn in. After that they can put the bill to a vote once the turtle is no longer the majority leader. If they didn’t win those senate seats in GA, it wasn’t even going to go to a vote. They should have the votes to pass it.

Huh? The state still needs to certify the election and the senators still need to be sworn in. After that they can put the bill to a vote once the turtle is no longer the majority leader. If they didn’t win those senate seats in GA, it wasn’t even going to go to a vote. They should have the votes to pass it.
I'm talking about what J Biddy said https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbr...2000-checks-will-go-out-the-door-immediately/

And based on what you said he wasnt being honest...ijs mean what you say (J Biddy) and mean what you say :lol:

Back
Top Bottom