OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

I'm talking about what J Biddy said https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbr...2000-checks-will-go-out-the-door-immediately/

And based on what you said he wasnt being honest...ijs mean what you say (J Biddy) and mean what you say :lol:

He was being honest. You just interpreted him saying immediately as meaning once the news projects the win or something. He’s not even in office yet, nor are the Georgia Senators. The state election process isn’t even done yet. You’re not the actual winner until the state certifies it.

He was being honest. You just interpreted him saying immediately as meaning once the news projects the win or something. He’s not even in office yet, nor are the Georgia Senators. The state election process isn’t even done yet. You’re not the actual winner until the state certifies it.
:rofl: I interpreted immediately as immediately not April or whenever. Should've said soon as possible to keep his foot out his mouth so early in his term.

:rofl: I interpreted immediately as immediately not April or whenever. Should've said soon as possible to keep his foot out his mouth so early in his term.
If it it passes (the cash act, or whatever they're calling the bill that the house already passed) We could possibly see it as soon as late January or February (just need the senate to approve) I'm sure Biden signs it immediately after that. Now if they go back into negotiations, or try and do a new bill and 86 the standing bill it could be a while.

This is who I did my taxes through, so annoyed. Unreal.

B98BCB7B-9C3E-4D35-9A08-18A3049D2663.jpeg

What up, we getting another sba jig? I'm in for some more cake since I could actually qualify for that lol

My shorty still got no stimulation nor PUA extension.

What up, we getting another sba jig? I'm in for some more cake since I could actually qualify for that lol

Supposed to go live tomorrow for low income businesses, and agriculture. I think there some different rules this time after the last one. 🤣

Also free broadband supposed to go up this week up to $50 ! month for the whole year will be free. No word on requirements though.

They definitely already moving on PPP.

My bank started communicating on the second round of PPP almost immediately after the bill was signed, but I haven't heard a thing about EIDL loans or grants.

Get on YouTube Supposedly the SBA EIDL Grant portal is suppose to go live tomorrow. No word on what the app will be like this time. Supposed to cater to agriculture, and low income business' (any gig worker who files their taxes right should qualify). SBA loans have supposedly been re infused with cash too.

While realistically I knew we weren’t getting it right away, I get where he’s coming for in a sense and the Dems need to deliver on the 2k quickly when they take over next week.

That was a big point they pushed on for those Georgia races, if you want 2k, vote Warnock and Osoff and flip the senate (big thanks to McConnell’s stubbornness to open that window), but I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a lot of people who voted strictly because they were expecting 2k. The average voter doesn’t usually follow all the issues etc.

It’ll start the Biden regime off in a good way optics wise though so hopefully they don’t drag things out on that.

Back
Top Bottom