OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Former U.S. Treasury Secretary Lawrence H. Summers, a Wall Street Week contributor and adviser to Pres.-elect Biden's campaign, says $2,000 stimulus checks for Americans don't make much sense.

we aint getting this 2k this guy is a biden ally who crashed wall street and got fired from harvard for bad investments that lead to 2 billion in losses. These are the type of ppl biden is putting in his cabinet. dont let the diversity fool you all these people are top %1 of the pay scale.

:rofl:

It was a joke. But basically saying that street money typically is cash in hand. No emails and wait periods and waiting for policies to go into effect. All with consequences that aren't worth it in the end.
Paid In Full GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Former U.S. Treasury Secretary Lawrence H. Summers, a Wall Street Week contributor and adviser to Pres.-elect Biden's campaign, says $2,000 stimulus checks for Americans don't make much sense.

we aint getting this 2k this guy is a biden ally who crashed wall street and got fired from harvard for bad investments that lead to 2 billion in losses. These are the type of ppl biden is putting in his cabinet. dont let the diversity fool you all these people are top %1 of the pay scale.
You serious or being stupid for laughs? His actual Treasury Secretary says it's a priority. I swear this stimmy got some of ya'll losing it.

Welp, just got my 1099 from Amazon and I definitely missed out on multiple thousands as a result of Amazon shutting down MBA early on in the pandemic.

That should LEGALY qualify me to get more bread from the EIDL grants if they drop.

Biden and Harris are multimillionaires but they feel our pain? Anyone know of a poor politician? All sides watch out for themselves, including the former president(s).

I still aint got my raggedy little $600 stimulus (mine is going to be $350). Says they mailed it on the 6th, is it being shipped from Wish in China? That's 2 weeks bruh, somebody get Kamala on the line.

Back
Top Bottom