OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

how'd you get extra 3k? still haven't gotten my 1k yet

Money came in we lit
Extra 3k
FD61E526-E78E-4730-A493-A59FD17B5CEB.gif

what's this SBA loan mumbo jumbo, and how can i get in on this extra 1k?
if i just resell sneakers as a side hustle can i apply for this?

I’m convinced that some NTers lack reading comprehension skills....

Everything been posted about the grant and how to apply on this page and the last page.
Tell how you feel bro

It literally took me like 15 minutes to complete the application and that’s with careful reading of instructions

15 minutes of work for a band, you can’t beat it.

Anyone who got The email for receiving multiple apps and them responding with ”they will use the info on the initial app“ got anything yet?

Anyone here fill out the PPP? Looking to apply, my bank where my business acct is isn’t taking anymore applications smh

Yeah if they going to go all in on ppl about a stack when it’s all this fraud going on with unemployment n things then I’ll try n dig up my shoe sales but I doubt it.
I’m not going over the 1K though lol

I really did Uber so I’m not too worried. If the Government got beef they can have that measly stack back.
It’s not that simple. If you get audited (Big If) the IRS will add the earned income to your return. Depending on your income and how close you’re to the next tax bracket, it can be severe. Plus the fact that 9/10 times a person is audited, the IRS also audits the previous 2 years as well.

is there a chance they will audit you and research if you've reported the income on previous tax filings?
With millions and millions of applications, there’s a very low chance of the SBA asking the IRS to audit for a measly $1k grant especially during these times. However to those receiving higher grant amounts because of higher employee counts, it’s possible.

With millions and millions of applications, there’s a very low chance of the SBA asking the IRS to audit for a measly $1k grant especially during these times. However to those receiving higher grant amounts because of higher employee counts, it’s possible.

yesh that’s what I’m on too. Took the 1K but not touching or messing with anything higher. 3-4 of my ppl did it before I even knew about it here n got 1K also. So it’s hardly just us here on Nt. I’d say it’s in the millions across US.

My coworker applied last week and had his money deposited today. However, he put he was sole proprietor (with zero employees) had 6k deposited. What y’all think he should do? Told him the smart thing to do was call because you don’t want something happening later on down the line and get caught up in a jumpsuit

I really should have him shoot me a consulting fee for this 😂

Back
Top Bottom