OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Ohhhhh the truckers club :pimp:

rrlegend rrlegend you got some dump trailers now?

I’m driving lowboy now. The mean bean.

C5855B7A-F4C3-4518-A4E2-EB68B189531F.jpeg

gang

bout to start driving with my brother and get this A class. B class not doing it, need more income so I can get away from reselling.

you got any union paving companies or dirt work by you? You might be able to make some good money dump trucking.

call the halls and check the pay scale.

you got any union paving companies or dirt work by you? You might be able to make some good money dump trucking.

call the halls and check the pay scale.

my bro does dirt/trash/hauling work. he’s already in his peoples ear, I just gotta get some behind the wheel time with him :nerd:

my bro does dirt/trash/hauling work. he’s already in his peoples ear, I just gotta get some behind the wheel time with him :nerd:

If you can drive a box truck you can drive a dump truck, the biggest adjustment will be taking it off road and being heavy.

If you get in construction you’ll never want to leave. :lol:

Ohhhhh the truckers club :pimp:

rrlegend rrlegend you got some dump trailers now?

I’m driving lowboy now. The mean bean.

C5855B7A-F4C3-4518-A4E2-EB68B189531F.jpeg

I got some end dumps no dumb trucks yet . I just got a lowboy last week . Dropped 90k on a brand new one.
8D15BA6A-3497-4229-85D7-8ADF59DEF6E4.jpeg
DB59933D-1907-457B-A5A8-5163F1FD005C.jpeg
0B366F45-FF88-4B61-BBDB-08B02B6040B3.jpeg

I got 4 trucks that need drivers in Texas though doing dirt work for oilfield jobs . Low end pay is 1200 high end is 2400 a week . It damn near impossible finding drivers right now .

Damn dude, whoever gets that truck is going to be riding clean! I miss my 379 joint was like riding down the road on a couch. Got a 3406 in it?

trailer is :pimp: too. It’s nice you can flip that stinger up. Ours just stay in place. Left turns forever. :lol:

yeah it’s def a drivers market right now, that’s good money though you gotta poach some drivers from someone else. The problem is finding a driver who won’t tear up your trucks and can load equipment...

Damn dude, whoever gets that truck is going to be riding clean! I miss my 379 joint was like riding down the road on a couch. Got a 3406 in it?

trailer is :pimp: too. It’s nice you can flip that stinger up. Ours just stay in place. Left turns forever. :lol:

yeah it’s def a drivers market right now, that’s good money though you gotta poach some drivers from someone else. The problem is finding a driver who won’t tear up your trucks and can load equipment...

It’s a glider truck . So I got the engine juiced up , I got it doing 94 on the pedal and 78 on cruise . I got a load already today paying 7500 going 83 miles . Im going to keep this one in central fla, Alabama , ga for now . I pulled all my trucks from over the road for now to do local since my insurance was going up. The rates over the road are crazy now but I need something dedicated and less to manage for now . I got a job with bnsf railroad in the management trainee program so I won’t be able to handle my day to day like I did .

It’s a glider truck . So I got the engine juiced up , I got it doing 94 on the pedal and 78 on cruise . I got a load already today paying 7500 going 83 miles . Im going to keep this one in central fla, Alabama , ga for now . I pulled all my trucks from over the road for now to do local since my insurance was going up. The rates over the road are crazy now but I need something dedicated and less to manage for now . I got a job with bnsf railroad in the management trainee program so I won’t be able to handle my day to day like I did .

bruh that thing rips. :pimp: our fastest truck is a pos sterling that buries the speedo @85 then you don’t know how fast it is but you know it’s more than 85. :lol:

Idk about being an owner but local is where it’s at anyways. Otr isn’t for me...

props on the new job btw, your about to be busy af.

bruh that thing rips. :pimp: our fastest truck is a pos sterling that buries the speedo @85 then you don’t know how fast it is but you know it’s more than 85. :lol:

Idk about being an owner but local is where it’s at anyways. Otr isn’t for me...

props on the new job btw, your about to be busy af.
I don’t start until November with bnsf so I need the fools in Congress to get this relief bill moving again . From the looks of things I’ll be working in Kansas City . So I def need to get my trucks set up while I’m still in Texas .

Back
Top Bottom