OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

I don’t start until November with bnsf so I need the fools in Congress to get this relief bill moving again . From the looks of things I’ll be working in Kansas City . So I def need to get my trucks set up while I’m still in Texas .
They aren’t about to do anything but argue and tell everyone to go f themselves is what it looks like.

I got family in kcmo. It’s a cool city.

I can’t believe you can’t find drivers in Texas with your pay and the oil fields shut down.

They aren’t about to do anything but argue and tell everyone to go f themselves is what it looks like.

I got family in kcmo. It’s a cool city.

I can’t believe you can’t find drivers in Texas with your pay and the oil fields shut down.

bruh drivers are either spoiled or lazy or both. I’ve been driving one of my trucks off and on the last 2 months and the only reason I’m not doing it full time is all the studying I have to do for this conductor training .

1263275E-EE81-4E63-BB73-D8B1D1B63F37.jpeg

you basically have to memorize all of this in 6 weeks or at the very least comprehend How to navigate these books to find the what rule dictates what. But in the next 4 weeks I should be able to find 4 more guys .
Oh and to the nt fam once I get my foot in the door with the railroad stuff I’ll give first hand knowledge on what it’s like and try to plug anyone to get in .

I don’t start until November with bnsf so I need the fools in Congress to get this relief bill moving again . From the looks of things I’ll be working in Kansas City . So I def need to get my trucks set up while I’m still in Texas .

BNSF the railroad company?

You doin intermodal?

bruh drivers are either spoiled or lazy or both. I’ve been driving one of my trucks off and on the last 2 months and the only reason I’m not doing it full time is all the studying I have to do for this conductor training .

you basically have to memorize all of this in 6 weeks or at the very least comprehend How to navigate these books to find the what rule dictates what. But in the next 4 weeks I should be able to find 4 more guys .
Oh and to the nt fam once I get my foot in the door with the railroad stuff I’ll give first hand knowledge on what it’s like and try to plug anyone to get in .

Ok I see.

Was a conductor for CSX for 8 years.

Good luck.

must be a regional thing cause there def aint that much money in trucking out here in LA
too many drivers out there even with the port work in LB/LA harbor.
game done changed according to my boy who runs his familys company.
theyre in the coke game with refineries in the souhtbay

I’ll take the knowledge plug. I know nothing about the line of work. Where do I look and what type of work should I be expecting. I’m trynna stay local, at worse I’ll do a quick lil turn around 3 hrs or so.

any company that has big equipment like loaders, dozers and backhoes etc will need to move it.

so look at paving companies and excavation companies.

I’m home every night. Usually work 2pm to 12-2am. Run maybe 300 miles with 8 equipment moves or so.

it’s not easy money sometimes it’s a huge pain moving oversize stuff but it pays pretty damn good.

any company that has big equipment like loaders, dozers and backhoes etc will need to move it.

so look at paving companies and excavation companies.

I’m home every night. Usually work 2pm to 12-2am. Run maybe 300 miles with 8 equipment moves or so.

it’s not easy money sometimes it’s a huge pain moving oversize stuff but it pays pretty damn good.
Imma look into it tonight

Railroad paying like that to leave the trucking buisness behind? Not to pocket watch ijs trucking buisness sounds sweet.

I applied for like 5 weeks of back pay on July 3 and got approved today. Got a deposit for like $500, I hope that’s not all of it :lol:

nice surprise to wake up to tho

must be a regional thing cause there def aint that much money in trucking out here in LA
too many drivers out there even with the port work in LB/LA harbor.
game done changed according to my boy who runs his familys company.
theyre in the coke game
with refineries in the souhtbay

Once You Said They're In The Coke Game Everything Changed For Me

meanwhile I did get call back for work, end of September which is great

Mi still didn't give me my $300 a week extra :smh:

Back
Top Bottom