OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

I had to get a second job to make ends meet

but I just got sick so now I don’t know when I will go back

that’s why I don’t look down on others you never know when life throws you a curve ball

Bruh you really don't need to explain yourself to some internet nobody's.

You're in the majority.

Its getting cold and ugly out here.

Damn right I mind, that’s why I’m slowly trying to create my own construction business also. It takes a lot of learning and whatnot

That’s good to hear! I did the same with not working with my dad (House painting biz). Dude got comfortable leaving me to do all the work and he’d stroll in at noon asking if we’re almost done, the nerve :lol: :smh:

Was on hold for an hour and a half to get my backpay from April and May. Aside from the hold time, it was painless. She updated my claim date in the system and she said tomorrow I should be able to claim the 6 weeks I missed.

How/why you miss it?

How/why you miss it?
Job initially offered us supplemental part time pay so I choose to take that instead of file for unemployment. Few weeks go by and they never come through with it, but they tell us that we should be returning to work "soon". Few more weeks go by...... Then we find out we're officially furloughed.

Job initially offered us supplemental part time pay so I choose to take that instead of file for unemployment. Few weeks go by and they never come through with it, but they tell us that we should be returning to work "soon". Few more weeks go by...... Then we find out we're officially furloughed.

THAT SUCKS MAN HOPE YOU GET ALL YOUR BACK PAY...

Does anyone think the heroes act will get passed if democrats win the election and flip the senate?

Can we make a checklist of everything the Dems should do under those circumstances so we can measure the expectations against the actual results?

Last edited:
It’s back?
Got this email from SBDC

EIDL has reopened for all businesses. Do you need help submitting an application or being reconsidered for disaster loan programs? Pacific Coast Regional SBDC can help. The purpose of the webinar is to assist clients to understand the process of completing a loan/grant applications for disaster funding. The presentation also covers EIDL reconsideration and other funding sources.

Juat so yall know its only for a loan. That 1k advance is not available.
Screenshot_20201031-120220_Chrome.jpg

That was proposed back in May. Everyone got what they wanted so I would be surprised if they even remember we’re still jobless.

Back
Top Bottom