OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

So if you qualified for the first stimmy, you qualify for this one? What’s the breakdown for couples that filed together? After how much household income do they cut you off at?

Man Gogle can help with all of this lol.

I think this second round of checks is more widely available then the first round.

Seems like Credit Unions getting it first. BoA, Chase, and Wells Fargo will take few days longer, like last time.

AKA the big banks are using our money for some hrs to make more money.

Man I thought you was about to tie that in to the stimmy :lol:

At least he aint go Stimothy McVeigh and level the building

Nada yet
1FA12616-8BF2-4404-8640-6C858F55F4BD.gif

So if you qualified for the first stimmy, you qualify for this one? What’s the breakdown for couples that filed together? After how much household income do they cut you off at?
i read 75k individual ad 150k couples somewhere and you get $5 less for every hundred over that threshhold, but idk someone else told me that article was't correct. If it is, I'm not going to get much of ****

I need my stimulus check yeaaa
I need my stimulus check yeA.
i need
I need
I need i my ..

been stuck in my head all last night and today

Didn’t get it deposit in my account a day early so it’s legit coming tomorrow on a holiday :lol:. Shout out navy federal for not giving a damn about a holiday lol.

So if you received the $1200 earlier this year, you're getting the $600 this go around?

It's based off your 2019 return correct? I ask because while I am fortunate to make over the $75K threshold, I did receive the $1200 check earlier this year. My salary raise didn't hit until the summer of 2019, so I may have made the cut?

So if you received the $1200 earlier this year, you're getting the $600 this go around?

It's based off your 2019 return correct? I ask because while I am fortunate to make over the $75K threshold, I did receive the $1200 check earlier this year. My salary raise didn't hit until the summer of 2019, so I may have made the cut?
It's possible but if you don't get the stimmy most like that would be the reason.

It's possible but if you don't get the stimmy most like that would be the reason.

Interesting, guess I'll just have to monitor my account. The 'Get My Payment' tool is offline still.

I figured getting the $1200 would still put me in line for the $600 this go around.

Interesting, guess I'll just have to monitor my account. The 'Get My Payment' tool is offline still.

I figured getting the $1200 would still put me in line for the $600 this go around.

I've seen some folks with an higher gross increased past 75k in 2019 received their stimmy so that's why I said it's possible. They also gotten 1200 earlier this year.

Hope you get your stimmy

You may wanna be ready to give it back during tax szn

Back
Top Bottom