OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Never got email from Turbo I filed with them but they have old bank info...
Should I call them? Cause I don’t see a way to update it when I log in online.
I wouldnt worry about the email but it's worth a shot calling if you need to change banking info

IRS site says Payment Status #2 Not available. Checked my account this morning and hadn’t received anything. Checked again now after seeing the post above of deposits showing up at random times and it is in there now. Turbo Tax user Banking with Chase. Good luck to all waiting
Nice, I'm glad you received yours!

Man i think im the only one left
No you're not.
tenor.gif

I got the TT e-mail saying that they remedied the problem, are beginning to deposit payments today and depending on the bank it could take a few days to process. Better than having to claim in doing taxes.

I got the TT e-mail saying that they remedied the problem, are beginning to deposit payments today and depending on the bank it could take a few days to process. Better than having to claim in doing taxes.
I still want to know why it was going the tax route from people who specifically used these tax companies, and all of a sudden it's resolved. They're giving out the stimulus to hide something nefarious.

The account I used with turbo tax, I closed it. Smh. I have PNC and TD. Might not get my jawn till taxes, smh

Im right there with yall. still havent been stimulated.
Did my taxes through Turbo Tax, IRS site says payment would be mailed on the 6th.
I was hoping id get mine direct deposited today like others but nothing yet.
The waiting game continues.

I'm in the boat with some of yall....got a new bank account after I got last years stimmy deposit....

IRS knew all of this was coming. If they would have just opened the portal up last week and allowed people to change their bank info and addresses it would've saved a lot of headaches for all parties. But that's common sense. Too much to ask for when it comes to the feds/government.

Back
Top Bottom