OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Bert. Bert.
Make sure you’re reading these instructions clearly this time :lol: :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Don't forget to:

tenor (16).gif

Lol

prob not doing it, not tryna get in any trouble with the govment

I will be, I'm a legit candidate. Just going for the 1g though like last time.

I wonder if they will do like they did last time where you wake up to a $1K deposit and get a letter about it like a week later.

I’ve never gotten taxed from goat or stockx

I’ve legit sold 50k worth of shoes not this year but last few years

All i do is gig work and own rental properties, even the hardly unknown app I use Gigwalk sends me one. I have to make so much money though, and I think the limit is can make us 600 before I have to pay taxes on my profits. That's good to know then for me I've sold alot of shoes this year (over 2k) and was expecting a form to pay taxes on them.

All i do is gig work and own rental properties, even the hardly unknown app I use Gigwalk sends me one. I have to make so much money though, and I think the limit is can make us 600 before I have to pay taxes on my profits. That's good to know then for me I've sold alot of shoes this year (over 2k) and was expecting a form to pay taxes on them.
I think they expect you to file or you have to hit 200 transactions/20k

PayPal is 200 or 20k I’m gonna assume goat and others are similar

My mom has a daycare with 1 employee I might see if she wants to do it. I don’t think she was open last go around

random side note, in the recent november election, CA had a proposition (prop 22) that would allow app based companies to define drivers as independent contractors and thus exempt companies from having to pay a minimum wage + health benefits. a few of my homies who drive for uber/lyft were opposed to the prop because they wanted a guaranteed minimum wage and potential benefits. i don't partake in the gig economy as either a driver or a consumer, but I really couldn't see a positive spin to the proposition. I was strongly against the proposition as it was fairly anti fair-labor.

if you don't mind me asking, as a person who's done/doing gig work, just curious if you'd heard about the proposition and if you had any thoughts on it? just asking because perhaps my perception of it was skewed.

I think they expect you to file or you have to hit 200 transactions/20k

PayPal is 200 or 20k I’m gonna assume goat and others are similar

uber, left, and Doordarsh I'm almost certain its $600 for anyone wanting to know.

random side note, in the recent november election, CA had a proposition (prop 22) that would allow app based companies to define drivers as independent contractors and thus exempt companies from having to pay a minimum wage + health benefits. a few of my homies who drive for uber/lyft were opposed to the prop because they wanted a guaranteed minimum wage and potential benefits. i don't partake in the gig economy as either a driver or a consumer, but I really couldn't see a positive spin to the proposition. I was strongly against the proposition as it was fairly anti fair-labor.

if you don't mind me asking, as a person who's done/doing gig work, just curious if you'd heard about the proposition and if you had any thoughts on it? just asking because perhaps my perception of it was skewed.

Yeah I heard about it l, it sounds like just a California thing. In Tecas everything is the same. The message board I frequent noone seems to like it. Benefits suck, and when there's to many drivers out there some won't be able to log in if the fleet is full Uber doesn't want to pay them.. Ill update some more flaws when I get home. I do it alot, 8 get bored just collecting rent and most of my uber money goes starightbto b shoes. My renters are my main source of income.

If you're interested check uberpeople.net there's a whole threadproposition. sotiton.

Yeah I heard about it l, it sounds like just a California thing. In Tecas everything is the same. The message board I frequent noone seems to like it. Benefits suck, and when there's to many drivers out there some won't be able to log in if the fleet is full Uber doesn't want to pay them.. Ill update some more flaws when I get home. I do it alot, 8 get bored just collecting rent and most of my uber money goes starightbto b shoes. My renters are my main source of income.

If you're interested check uberpeople.net there's a whole threadproposition. sotiton.

good lookin out, I'll peep uberpeople. i'm guilty of not talking to enough gig workers to know if my opinion/stance was rooted in anything real.

Sorry if its already been made clear. But when it does open, for the people that got the 1k last time, will we have to reapply, submit a reconsideration email, or will the 9k just appear?

Back
Top Bottom