OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
bowl season matchups are trash again.

When did Dillon Gabriel enter the portal? Is he just looking to play for a bigger program?

Something something, Miami is broke. Something something, they can’t afford the buyout. 🗣🗣🗣

With that kinda budget does he bring those Oregon guys with him (the ones that will come) and then fill out the rest of the staff? Or do you break the bank and go out and try to land studs at all positions?

I'd assume that he's bringing Mirabal with him at least.

Also seems like it would be a no brainer to go and offer Joe Brady a blank check for the OC position

you get so offended when I speak on the U though. Its just facts. That program has been terrible! TERRIBLE. Thats not disputed. Homers can't even defend that.

Full disclosure, I grew up hating the U because they were so good. My 2 best friends were the U fans and they are from Los Angeles. Straight bandwagon fans. So I grew up hating on them especially hard.

We all talk **** about each others programs in here. I dont get butt hurt when people speak ill about USC. Hell, I'm the one that talks the most **** about USC in here!

Stop being thin skinned about the U. Its just facts. National championships as the standard at the U should apply to Nebraska too if we want to be real. But we know that ain't the standard.
You think I’m offended :lol: :rofl: . You going silent and blaming everybody but DJ when he played like DOG **** this year is getting offended.

I was just wondering where your Miami hate came from and now it makes sense. Obviously the program hasn’t been near what it should’ve been for the last 15 years. Who disputes that? The investment that they just made in the program is a huge step in changing that. Also indisputable.

With that kinda budget does he bring those Oregon guys with him (the ones that will come) and then fill out the rest of the staff? Or do you break the bank and go out and try to land studs at all positions?

Also seems like it would be a no brainer to go and offer Joe Brady a blank check for the OC position
I think Mirabal and Rod Chance come from what I’ve heard. He should try and fill out the rest with studs though. Think maybe Rob Likens stays on as the WR coach because he’s been really good for Miami. A lot of credit goes to him for how Rambo went off this year. Brady def seems like a no brainer. Curious to see what he does at DC.

You think I’m offended :lol: :rofl: . You going silent and blaming everybody but DJ when he played like DOG **** this year is getting offended.

I was just wondering where your Miami hate came from and now it makes sense. Obviously the program hasn’t been near what it should’ve been for the last 15 years. Who disputes that? The investment that they just made in the program is a huge step in changing that. Also indisputable.
absolutely. Great investment. All I did was respond to someone saying how many 8 or 9 win seasons will Mario get? All I said was he wins 9 games consistently and Mario probably gets a raise. It irritated you.

Why you bring up DJ though? Is that supposed to hurt? Thats family. I'm always going to go to bat for him. I want his family to succeed. Its a large one. The kid has a ton of pressure.

Stop staying mad when it comes to your **** program and replying to my comments. Otherwise, it makes you look like you're offended. I'm not going to sugarcoat my U comments. Nothing I've said was incorrect.

Brady should be a no brainer. That would be a monster piece.

absolutely. Great investment. All I did was respond to someone saying how many 8 or 9 win seasons will Mario get? All I said was he wins 9 games consistently and Mario probably gets a raise. It irritated you.

Why you bring up DJ though? Is that supposed to hurt? Thats family. I'm always going to go to bat for him. I want his family to succeed. Its a large one. The kid has a ton of pressure.

Stop staying mad when it comes to your **** program and replying to my comments. Otherwise, it makes you look like you're offended. I'm not going to sugarcoat my U comments. Nothing I've said was incorrect.
Nothing irritated me.

Obviously you’ve got a tie to DJ. I’ve seen you gas him in here for years. He stunk this year and you didn’t stand in the paint and acknowledge it or even admit it. You blamed everyone around him the entire year, instead of admitting that he just isn’t as advertised. He was a poor man’s Logan Thomas this year.

back and forth is over though. I hope USC is back and Miami is too in the long run. CFB is more fun when both teams are good. I could really care less about your comments :lol:

stop it. You didnt have hair on your wang when the standard at the U was national championships. You cant possibly say this is the standard "right now." Stop it.

The standard is hoping to win 10 games. Ya'll have won 10 games once since 2003! But the standard is national championships? Lets be real. Even Nebraska has done it 3 times.

The standard and expectation is National Titles. Miami has 6* of them, 5 if you believe the Ohio State ref.

**** 10 win seasons, I want titles and tears from the lot of you. Period. (Y'all still put the stupid t at the end, or is that over with? Anyhoo...)

Nothing irritated me.

Obviously you’ve got a tie to DJ. I’ve seen you gas him in here for years. He stunk this year and you didn’t stand in the paint and acknowledge it or even admit it. You blamed everyone around him the entire year, instead of admitting that he just isn’t as advertised. He was a poor man’s Logan Thomas this year.

back and forth is over though. I hope USC is back and Miami is too in the long run. CFB is more fun when both teams are good. I could really care less about your comments :lol:
I let the DJ talk pass because there was nothing I could say about his performance. It was terrible. See, for me, when someone is talking trash and its legit, I let it go with no response. Because its the truth. But thats not how some react when truth is spoken,

I've seen DJ play TE for ****s and giggles. He would have been a hell of a TE. But his weight is off. Weight looking dumpy. He's eating too well. Huge issue for Polynesians!

The standard and expectation is National Titles. Miami has 6* of them, 5 if you believe the Ohio State ref.

**** 10 win seasons, I want titles and tears from the lot of you. Period. (Y'all still put the stupid t at the end, or is that over with? Anyhoo...)
I mean, thats the wish. To say **** 10 win seasons, its all about NC. But what if Nebraska said that? We would clown them. Nebraska has 5 but they aint nowhere near that level. FSU has 3 and we can say the same. Do I think the U is above those 2? Sure. In reality, FSU has been the better program the past 10 years (by far), but the U, with this hire, surpasses them.

Baby steps man. This is why I bring up the U. Fans be way too unrealistic with that program.

I let the DJ talk pass because there was nothing I could say about his performance. It was terrible. See, for me, when someone is talking trash and its legit, I let it go with no response. Because its the truth. But thats not how some react when truth is spoken,

I've seen DJ play TE for ****s and giggles. He would have been a hell of a TE. But his weight is off. Weight looking dumpy. He's eating too well. Huge issue for Polynesians!
Dude, you were blaming everyone except DJ for his play :lol:. Stop it. He probably should be playing TE. It’s not too late !

I don't care about Nebraska, or FSU. And I don't change my expectation based on what other schools do or don't do.

I don't care about the ACC, or 10 win seasons, or bowl games, or any of that. Win titles or else.

I want DJ to be successful. I think he needs to transfer out of Clemson but that's just me.

Dude, you were blaming everyone except DJ for his play :lol:. Stop it. He probably should be playing TE. It’s not too late !
because everyone else was playing terrible too. Pull up where I said DJ was playing well. I was just saying what others were saying about the team around him. The entire team has been trash. My silence on him should be what you feel like my thoughts are about him.

I still believe DJ will pull through. This off season is going to be a good one for him. Knowing how much he grinds, he's going to come back strong. I still see 1st round talent. He has people lining to help him out this off season.

But his weight is first and foremost the thing he needs to work on starting now.

I want DJ to be successful. I think he needs to transfer out of Clemson but that's just me.
Nah, he needs to stay. The running game is going to help out tremendously next season. Its legit. Took some time to get that going. Hope Justyn Ross comes back, which he should. They just need the WR to become who many thought they would be.

Something something, Miami is broke. Something something, they can’t afford the buyout. 🗣🗣🗣

Boosters and big money alum base came up big time. They said enough is enough after Herbstreit called us out on national TV

I’m over the moon right now. The whole city is buzzing. Mario was the only man for this job. A perfect fit. He’s finally home now and he’s here to stay :pimp:

I'm just excited to see my two teams: SC and Miami ( :nerd: ) close to back.

Let's say both are back to national playoff levels. What teams would their resurgence affect negatively? They can't all thrive if we're choking off Southern California and South Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom