OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a different question entirely, is this start of a Michigan run or a one year wonder?
I believe Michigan is closer to being back. Double digit wins in 4 out of the last 7 seasons.

I don't know their roster that well. I do know they can't sustain this with McNamara as their Qb, but they have an excellent running game. Had no idea who Hassan Haskins was until about a month ago. Is he coming back?

Team is for sure built to be successful in the Big 10 though.

Harbaugh has been winning like this since he’s been there (for the most part) but he finally got the gorilla off his back. Outside of covid year hasn’t he essentially won 8-10 games every year? I know they’re losing a decent amount on defense especially Hutchinson (not sure what year Ojabo is).

I think his throwing motion and processing are bigger but I digress.
throwing motion has always been long and needing work. Problem with guys like him, they think they can throw the ball through a tank.

His processing was for sure off. He didnt trust his team (thats just coming from me). Everything looked too fast and chaotic for him. Plus the team doesnt want to let him run as much as he'd like. They want to keep him in the pocket. He's not a burner by any means but you cant take away his ability to improvise on the run.

One of the biggest issues with Clemson is they really coached as if to just keep them in games, win ugly and be 12-1 at the end of the year. They seemed to coach based on them having more talent than everyone else.

I believe Michigan is closer to being back. Double digit wins in 4 out of the last 7 seasons.

I don't know their roster that well. I do know they can't sustain this with McNamara as their Qb, but they have an excellent running game. Had no idea who Hassan Haskins was until about a month ago. Is he coming back?

Team is for sure built to be successful in the Big 10 though.

Haskins is a senior. Corum is gonna continue to get better tho

I don't think Michigan is back until they are able to consistently beat tOSU on the playing and recruiting field.

LOL its clear who in here has just started watching Michigan. Umich was one game away from the playoffs in 2016 and 2018. Harbaugh been had us back as a very good program for some time now.
You think Michigan in the playoff is going to be the norm? Michigan previously hadn't finished higher than 4th in their division under Harbaugh, right? I have some bad news for you.

You think Michigan in the playoff is going to be the norm? Michigan previously hadn't finished higher than 4th in their division under Harbaugh, right? I have some bad news for you.

No they’ve had second and third place finishes under Jim in the east, mentiroso.

#FakeNewsNako

Harbaugh has been winning like this since he’s been there (for the most part) but he finally got the gorilla off his back. Outside of covid year hasn’t he essentially won 8-10 games every year? I know they’re losing a decent amount on defense especially Hutchinson (not sure what year Ojabo is).
Michigan has quietly been steadily placing defensive players in the league for a few years now. This group is very senior heavy though.
they have a top 5 defensive backfield coming in next year.
I don't think Michigan is back until they are able to consistently beat tOSU on the playing and recruiting field.
Michigan has finished in top ten 9 out of the last 10 years. They are a recruiting powerhouse just been plagued with transfers year in and year out
but cant Haskins come back if he wanted to?

I guess I answered my only question. why in the hell would he chose to come back after the year he had.

I love Corum. I understood why Charbonnet left.
Donovan Edwards is a true freshman and is the most talented out of the bunch. He will be an elite back next year. His speed and hands out of the back field are the best in the Big 10

Even when Michigan was “Michigan” they never really out recruited OSU. A lot of those Cooper teams were more talented, it’s just that Michigan was able to close the edge because they recruited QB a lot better and OSU would mentally collapse when it came to that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom