OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate government at damned near every level in this country.

Can you stupid mother ****ers spend time actually fixing real problems and stop acting like jaded lovers?

Not like Oklahoma as a State doesn't have plenty of problems. SEC SEC is what they chanted when they screwed over the Big 12.

Not sure what to think about this one. His defenses weren’t great his first 3 years but I believe this past season they were #3 in the nation. Hopefully an improvement

This might be as bad as the Texas A&M midnight pep rally :lol:
A&M does a lot of cringe **** - but Midnight Yell isn’t on that list. It’s actually cool as hell and wholly unique.

And it’s not even close to that train wreck. :lol: :smh:

A&M does a lot of cringe **** - but Midnight Yell isn’t on that list. It’s actually cool as hell and wholly unique.

And it’s not even close to that train wreck. :lol: :smh:
That dude with the leg kick was the highlight of my year. CLASSIC STOCK. ........I THOUGHT YOU SAID LAUGHING STOCK.

I thought that video posted a couple months back was Midnight Yell? The ones with the dudes looking like they’re giving a Klan speech :lol:
The yell leaders themselves doing anything other than just being cheerleaders is nonsense.

But that clip isn’t what happens every week at Midnight Yell. :lol:

The yell leaders themselves doing anything other than just being cheerleaders is nonsense.

But that clip isn’t what happens every week at Midnight Yell. :lol:

Ah okay I thought that was it’s own separate event my bad :lol:

Ah okay I thought that was it’s own separate event my bad :lol:
It’s an unfortunately fair assumption. :lol: :smh:

That school is really bad at marketing how cool some of its traditions actually are - so the stupid yell leader clips rule the world.

Not really that defense fault but I'll never forget Shaun Wade running in timbs chasing Devonta
Man, even stupidly bet my Ohio State bro stupid odds that Devonta would put up 200 on them in the first half and ended up covering by like 11 yards.

Then clowned on him even more when they lost by the exact same score A&M did.

I thought that video posted a couple months back was Midnight Yell? The ones with the dudes looking like they’re giving a Klan speech :lol:
It’s milkman outfits, not Klan outfits.

Those dudes are super cringe, but that hasn’t stopped Nolan or Evan Stewart from attending midnight yell and committing soon after though…so even if I think it’s cringeworthy Jimbo has at least gotten the recruits to find it endearing.

The tradition itself with 40k+ attending is great, those milkmen weirdos yelling weird stories and trying to trip themselves is not though, at least to me.

Sounds like we’re gonna lose S&C coach Schmidt back to his home at OU as well as our Sports Performance Coach, Dennison (honestly not sure what this guy does).

Also sounds like Jimbo is gonna bring back a trusted guy in Brandon Sanders, getting his first crack at a P5 job. ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis know anything about this guy from his early days at FSU? Seems like a lot of the A&M guys gravitated towards him as a S&C guy under Schmidt this past year.

Hopeful he can keep shoulders in check and maintain long-term health like Schmidt did.

Was kinda hoping for Moffitt, but trust Jimbo’s judgement on this type of replacement.

dacomeup dacomeup

re: Shemar Stewart - coming back to A&M for a massive recruiting weekend on Friday - bringing entire family this time.

Going to be a loooooooaded group. Probably their last swing at getting some real momentum and keeping it.
Yea, think he was always slated to come back Dec. 10th? Think he’s going to end up in Miami though at this point. Mario putting in insane work already only a few days in. Could see Miami if ending up anywhere between Top 15-25 and Manny had them at 60 something as of last week.

This would be WILD!!!!

Remember when baylor didn’t have any healthy QBs so they converted a WR before their bowl and Briles switched the entire offense to the triple option the service academy’s run, and they kicked UNC’s asses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom