Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Sanchez-King Kong could be a fun fight on that side of the street.

Step up for Sanchez, and Ortiz gets to prove if he’s still a top 10 HW.

I think this is what happens when the top guys DONT fight each other. We just saw another career pretty much ended the same way with Jrock. After he beat hurd, He and his team decided to take a "homecoming" fight vs rosario Instead of going straight into a big money unification fight with charlo. Now look.

All of the picking and choosing and letting fights marinate bull**** gets these dudes in situations that could've been avoided.

Its sad what happened to JRock. After that L he just took and the punch resistance he does not have he might have to think about hanging it up.

I’ll eat crow on Usyk’s viability as a HW but I still don’t think he’s a P4P guy rn. P4P should be relative to your current weight class, what he’s done at cruiser shouldn’t matter.

Has anyone seen info on when they plan to air the replay yet?

It used to be the following weekend after the PPV but I see nothing in my channel guide thus far.

full HD fight is on YouTube and daily motion . If you don’t want to wait on the replay

Ryan Garcia vs Jojo Diaz postponed smh.

Haney might as well go holla at Eddie Hearn to make that happen.

All that body talk from Wilder turned me against dude. I don’t know or care if it was genuine or just for show. That ain’t nothing to play about. And then dude couldn’t accept defeat in the second or third fight.

Just a clown.

Back
Top Bottom