Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Garcia looked absolutely terrible. The judges are probably gonna rob Martin regardless, though.

Mikey never loved boxing but he was just good at it but tonight he looked like absolute ****. He gotta hang it up if he wants to step in the ring looking like that again. Got paid 2Ms I think and thought he might get a gift but the judges got it right.

Big time upset and he was supposed to face Manny or Regis? They would of washed this version of him.

Mikey never loved boxing but he was just good at it but tonight he looked like absolute ****. He gotta hang it up if he wants to step in the ring looking like that again. Got paid 2Ms I think and thought he might get a gift but the judges got it right.

Big time upset and he was supposed to face Manny or Regis? They would of washed this version of him.

yah he was always in it for the payday and why he had no issue fighting spence and he would have been a great last fight for pac, at least end the career in a win and would have looked great dominating him

Hes always said no to the taking fights he wasn't 100% sure he would win all throughout his career. He could've been offered 10million to fight lomachenko and he still wouldve said no because he would've gotten embarrassed for 12 rounds. Mikey is only effective if you're standing right in front of him.

He never really got any better for the past 2-3 years imo

Last edited:
Garcia don’t got the genes for longevity. Dude has always had a horrible physic but age for him is like 3x fold haha. Body looked liked HE had a child

Back
Top Bottom