OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freeze needs to just sit and wait.

Auburn is bound to open up soon. Tennessee could, too.

Wouldn’t want any part of South Carolina if I’m a guy that’s got any sort of upward trajectory whatsoever.

Honestly, Freeze could be a good fit for Scar if he’s done calling pros on company phones.

The fact that he didn’t get caught up in the Fallwell **** is probably a positive sign on that front.

What better use of company phones than what he did? He was calling small businesses to see how he could improve the local economy. Can't do that type of outreach on a payphone.

Tennessee is probably better, no? Pruitt could go 0-3 and be in trouble if he loses that last game to Vandy. Those kids may quit after these next two *** whoopings.
Pruitt not getting fired this year.

I doubt freeze is going to repeat the success he had this year. He might but his behavior, and more importantly his agent’s behavior, tells me they’re trying to strike while the iron’s hot.

I have no idea what type of job would come open this year that would kick the tires on him. It might be telling though that it seems SCar reached out to Satterfield before him though? Texas should just go ahead and fire Herman and hire Hugh. They’re gonna do it eventually, and Urban and Saban ain’t coming.

———

200.gif

Last edited:
Damn, had no clue Trask had racked up stats like that. Guess I don’t pay enough attention to Florida but didn’t realize he had so many yards and TDs.

On the flip side though, with a SEC-only schedule, how many games has Trask been pulled early from? Feel like Burrow was getting pulled after first drive in the 2nd half of at least 3 of those first 7. Would be interested to dive deeper into per attempt yardage and efficiency numbers and other things.

Either way, Trask has been great this year. Feel like Heisman is gonna narrow down to him or Mac Jones, with Lawrence and Fields having shots depending on how they finish.

Damn, had no clue Trask had racked up stats like that. Guess I don’t pay enough attention to Florida but didn’t realize he had so many yards and TDs.

On the flip side though, with a SEC-only schedule, how many games has Trask been pulled early from? Feel like Burrow was getting pulled after first drive in the 2nd half of at least 3 of those first 7. Would be interested to dive deeper into per attempt yardage and efficiency numbers and other things.

Either way, Trask has been great this year. Feel like Heisman is gonna narrow down to him or Mac Jones, with Lawrence and Fields having shots depending on how they finish.

Flip side. Joe played 2 non FCS opponents in his first 7 games and still got lesser stats. Mac Jones been really good but dude got 13 less TDs than Trask. If this was Trevor putting up these stats it'd already be a wrap.

Nick Saban must be a dirty dude
Rumor this is legitimately the 2nd time he’s had it, with the first being back in the early summer. It’s why when he had the false-positive with no symptoms this fall they were so adamant it was a false: because they knew he’d already had it and thought that meant he’s immune.

This would legitimately be his 2nd time being infected with symptoms now.

Looks like Illinois vs Ohio State may be canceled. Supposedly 8 Ohio state players have tested positive so far

But what are the schools supposed to do to help fund their budgets?!? (/s in case anyone thinks I’m serious)

I’m sure not paying the coaches for a year would miraculously free up tons of money (assuming they are even loosing any)

USC game Vs Colorado canceled. SC’s entire o line positive or in close contact with covid - - 3 positives and 5+ as of yesterday morning quarantined but more quarantines coming from contact tracing.

Man Adrian Martinez is terrible. I thought that dude would be decent after seeing him play a few years ago

Lol she's bound to get ****ed up..I gurantee some guy is going to go extra hard for no reason..I'm all for gender equality but after pop warner maybe high school , women shouldn't play football with men..there's too much of a physical difference

Screenshot_20201127-160250.png

Lol she's bound to get ****ed up..I gurantee some guy is going to go extra hard for no reason..I'm all for gender equality but after pop warner maybe high school , women shouldn't play football with men..there's too much of a physical difference

Screenshot_20201127-160250.png
why would anyone go extra hard? she's a kicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom