OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

I miss John Saunders
mjcry1 (1).png

Are you asking the best team ever? Or just of that bunch?

Cuz those aren't the 3 best college teams ever... imo
The bunch, but I do think the 3 are up there (will need to look more into it though). I think the 2019 LSU is def one of the greatest teams and I actually think that this Bama team could actually challenge them tbh. Then I remembered how good 2017 Clemson was also so threw them in there.

Off the top of my head, 01 Canes and 95 Nebraska are better college football teams, I think. Honestly need to take a trip down memory lane now :lol:

Last edited:
The bunch, but I do think the 3 are up there (will need to look more into it though). I think the 2019 LSU is def one of the greatest teams and I actually think that this Bama team could actually challenge them tbh. Then I remembered how good 2017 Clemson was also so threw them in there.

Off the top of my head, 01 Canes and 95 Nebraska would beat those 3 though, I think. Honestly need to take a trip down memory lane now :lol:
2004 USC, 95 Nebraska, 2001 Canes, are all better than those teams. ****, 2005 Texas might be too.

Never thought I would see a team better than ‘01 canes

2019 LSU is the GOAT

i dont even know if this was saban’s best team

2004 USC, 95 Nebraska, 2001 Canes, are all better than those teams. ****, 2005 Texas might be too.
Those 4 you mentioned are actually in my top 4, but the last 3 natty champs are def up there regardless of recency bias IMO. 2019 LSU was really a wild run, honestly think they could give any college team a run for their money.

Never thought I would see a team better than ‘01 canes

2019 LSU is the GOAT

i dont even know if this was saban’s best team
Yeah, it might not be. Which are you thinking? The '09 team? Because if so, I honestly think that if Colt doesn't get hurt, my Longhorns win the natty that year.

I mean maybe with waddle I could see this team being the best of the saban teams

but right now.. I don’t know. need to think about it

Gimme the '93 'Noles over the '95 Huskers.

These teams today would get smacked the F around if it were the 90s, early 00s and those nostalgia teams would get circles ran around them right now.

Game is too different. The mesh point might be USC .

These teams today would get smacked the F around if it were the 90s, early 00s and those nostalgia teams would get circles ran around them right now.

Exactly. The athleticism today trumps that mid 90s stuff. Athletes are all bigger, faster, and stronger

nah I think the literal mesh point is ‘01 canes and what they did to Nebraska

08 UF >*

J/K

Was right about one thing, said we'd be Bama's toughest competition all year and it was beared out.

That LSU team was the best of the 2010s for sure. Dominated the toughest schedule ever. 01 Canes still the best I've seen with my own 2 eyes. A lot of people in here go by the success the players had after the college days which elevates some teams maybe above where they should be.

The Clemson team that lost to LSU last year is way better than the Nebraska team that lost to Miami in 2001. That Nebraska team shouldn’t have even been in the championship game.

i agree

just saying, that was first time I vividly remember it looking like 2 distinct levels to shhh

like you might beat that Miami team on coaching but you won’t out athlete them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom