OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I squinted really hard last night, I could almost see what Kellen Mond would've looked like playing in the Big10 with elite receivers.

I have an honest question, if you’re a fan of a school outside of Bama, OSU, or Clemson, what do you get out of college football?

I have an honest question, if you’re a fan of a school outside of Bama, OSU, or Clemson, what do you get out of college football?

How are their fans of La Liga teams that aren't Madrid and Barcelona? You just have to love the game. My favorite team hasn't won a national championship in my lifetime but I still love college football.

Top 2022 QB decommits from South Carolina. He's very tight with Mike Bobo So it's likely he'll follow him to Auburn. It's weird that Gunner has no allegiance to any school and is just going to end up wherever Bobo goes. He's putting way too much faith in Bobo in my opinion

Obviously doesn't replace the production of Javonte Williams and Michael Carter but a solid pick-up for the RB corps. :smokin

Like what Harsin is doing w/ his staff

Wonder if Bobo is going to bring Gunner Stockton with him

Top 2022 QB decommits from South Carolina. He's very tight with Mike Bobo So it's likely he'll follow him to Auburn. It's weird that Gunner has no allegiance to any school and is just going to end up wherever Bobo goes. He's putting way too much faith in Bobo in my opinion

iirc Bobo has known Stockton forever, since he was a youngster

How are their fans of La Liga teams that aren't Madrid and Barcelona? You just have to love the game. My favorite team hasn't won a national championship in my lifetime but I still love college football.
Do you have hope still? Or just being a fan is enough?

Here's my thing: If you watch a sport with him mentality of "If my team doesnt win the championship then this entire endeavor (watching every game, listening to podcasts, following on social media, etc) is a waste of time" then you probably shouldn't watch that sport.

Of course I want my team to win a championship but I enjoy the sport overall.

I've been alive for 3 nattys, at the school for 2 and even attended 1 in person in Miami. I'm good for the rest of my life if UF never wins again. Can't imagine NOT ever seeing ya squad win one though, that'd be TOUGH.

Here's my thing: If you watch a sport with him mentality of "If my team doesnt win the championship then this entire endeavor (watching every game, listening to podcasts, following on social media, etc) is a waste of time" then you probably shouldn't watch that sport.

Of course I want my team to win a championship but I enjoy the sport overall.
This might be where I’m at. I get that you can’t win a championship every year but I don’t even have hope of a conference championship or winning the division. And watching the same teams, one of which is our biggest rival; if you can even consider us their rival anymore, is just kind of boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom