OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
1606095056324.png

:rolleyes

Who are the cowards?
¿Por que no los dos?

I'm sure side stepping that De Laura action is a nice plus.

1606095056324.png

:rolleyes

¿Por que no los dos?

I'm sure side stepping that De Laura action is a nice plus.

I'm still confused. They posted that yesterday but don't want to step up to the plate when offered
mjlol.png

And Wazzu/Eastern WA too busy fighting for their freedoms against the virus for Udub to side step anything
pachah1.png

Kinda crazy. Two months apart and the different results are wild

Sept 19,2020
Troy 47
Middle Tennessee 14

Nov 21,2020
Middle Tennessee 20
Troy 17

Funny part is Matt isn't crying about the effect local restaurants closing will have on those businesses surviving in these dire times but rather that its such a massive inconvenience to his way of everyday life.

Then wants to get defensive and call ppl bullies. He's def uttered "snowflakes" these last four years to the "lefties"
mjlol.png

No such thing as an average USC QB, they’re all first round GOATs
Aye aye... He's an ******* but let's not pretend Leinart isn't an all time college QB :lol:

I hate his political takes, but the player was great. Let's do what he isn't and stick to facts.

My bad, guess Leinart's bout facts now too.

For the record, Matt grew up poor and working class in Orange County, so a lot of his views and takes come from that perspective. I'm not excusing it because I think my opinions on covid and shutdowns are pretty well known to be opposite of his, but he's not just talking from a "I want to eat out" position, but more from a place of working class people need the opportunity to work and make money.

He's a classic blue collar republican.

Even though he said that after the fact I'll take your word for it because the first tweet def. didn't come off like that

Eh I don’t fault people for their covid views. No matter how many shutdowns there are this stuff is still gonna be everywhere because there’s folks who just don’t care. It took over 30 cases at my job site for them to make masks “required” (and I say that loosely), I told the safety dude it’s a little late in the game to act like you care now :smh:

For the record, Matt grew up poor and working class in Orange County, so a lot of his views and takes come from that perspective. I'm not excusing it because I think my opinions on covid and shutdowns are pretty well known to be opposite of his, but he's not just talking from a "I want to eat out" position, but more from a place of working class people need the opportunity to work and make money.

He's a classic blue collar republican.

If he cared about the small businesses he wouldn't want to move... instead encourage people to support small businesses if they can or actually do something to help them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom