OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
So with the Minnesota game canceled I think that eliminates Wisconsin from being eligible for the big ten title game correct?

I know northwestern is leading the division but still

How crazy is the turnover in this roster about to be?
To be fair, that is me projecting more than anything. He wants to play safety but for the 3rd year in a row they moved him to LB and now he's not even a starter at that position anymore. I'd assume that he'll want to GT and go somewhere else where he'll get more PT

But there definitely will be more roster turnover coming. APR is back in a place where it can happen w/o being a detriment

To be fair, that is me projecting more than anything. He wants to play safety but for the 3rd year in a row they moved him to LB and now he's not even a starter at that position anymore. I'd assume that he'll want to GT and go somewhere else where he'll get more PT

But there definitely will be more roster turnover coming. APR is back in a place where it can happen w/o being a detriment
Crazy how many highly touted kids have just flames out there as of late. Dent, Woodbey, Laborn, etc. Various reasons for each but still.

Saban probly been had COVID this whole time cuz he rushed to coach that game when he 1st caught it then it “disappeared” after a few days :lol: :smh:

Honestly, Freeze could be a good fit for Scar if he’s done calling pros on company phones.

The fact that he didn’t get caught up in the Fallwell **** is probably a positive sign on that front.

Honestly, Freeze could be a good fit for Scar if he’s done calling pros on company phones.

The fact that he didn’t get caught up in the Fallwell **** is probably a positive sign on that front.
Tennessee is probably better, no? Pruitt could go 0-3 and be in trouble if he loses that last game to Vandy. Those kids may quit after these next two *** whoopings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom